2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

This thread inspired me to take the vapors out

price check? sz. 7. I think this would be an easy "restore" job iMO. I'd only need to whiten the soles and iron out creases. Which nowadays they have items readily available to help with that.

BIN is 4.

price check? sz. 7. I think this would be an easy "restore" job iMO. I'd only need to whiten the soles and iron out creases. Which nowadays they have items readily available to help with that.

BIN is 4.
I wouldn't pay more than 3 for those. Small/large sizes are worth more but in that condition doesn't really matter that much. Get a tagged/dated inner tag photo and send it to my PM, I'll tell you if legit or not. Cool?

Making progress...

Before:

After (2 Jason Markk applications and one scrub down with Rit whitener/brightener):

Gonna hit the toeboxes a few more times with that JM though.

Almost bit on the plus collab strictly based on price :lol:. I need to stay out of here until Friday at least. I need those fast times

Almost bit on the plus collab strictly based on price
laugh.gif
. I need to stay out of here until Friday at least. I need those fast times
You still hitting up Beachwood/Legacy Village today?

Edit:

CNCPTS, Renarts, Ambush, and Extra Butter are still in the wind as far as their online release for the Fast Times.

Any other shops that usually drop QSs online same day they release that I'm missing?

Edit 2:

Atlas is live (4, 5, 6, 8-13):

http://www.atlasskateboarding.com/shop/nike-sb-dunk-low-premium-qs/dp/33043

Last edited:
Welp...Premier sold out of my size. I think I'm going to cop at retail on CCS....I still think these will hit sale somewhere, but I'm not trying to risk it.

Back
Top Bottom