2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

will def post on foot pics when denims arrive
nthat.gif

Too bad I'm moving Tuesday. Really wanted these. Hopefully they'll be around in a few weeks. I'll buy em for my birthday.

^ I'd like to believe that you'd be able to find a pair for retail. Well, that's what I hope. lol

^ I'd like to believe that you'd be able to find a pair for retail. Well, that's what I hope. lol
I won't be too upset about missing them. 8 pairs in 2 months. I probably deserve to miss a few pairs. If they're around Friday when I get paid I may say **** it and cop. Then I'll chill.

I'm not really a big SB guy but had to grab these for my local shop this morning. Wizard of Oz theme came from a tornado that ripped through here (Iowa City) back in 2006. Shoes came with the lacelocks and book documenting the 06 tornado, pretty solid release from The Full Kit imo.

I'm not really a big SB guy but had to grab these for my local shop this morning. Wizard of Oz theme came from a tornado that ripped through here (Iowa City) back in 2006. Shoes came with the lacelocks and book documenting the 06 tornado, pretty solid release from The Full Kit imo.

Good pickup! But still not my particular preference. Hope anyone who wants them will be able to cop!

That's pretty cool, I can get behind the concept a little more now.

I figured the Wizard of Oz theme was from the tornado...they said in addition to the lace locks there'd be one more in store exclusive...what was it?

Last edited:
The booklet was the other in store exclusive. The shirt was a 3/4 sleeve raglan style that was separate but I picked that up too.

The booklet is cool for an in-store bonus cause outside of Iowa no one really remembers it haha.

The booklet was the other in store exclusive. The shirt was a 3/4 sleeve raglan style that was separate but I picked that up too.

The booklet is cool for an in-store bonus cause outside of Iowa no one really remembers it haha.

Were they $105? And did they mention when the wider QS would be?

I wish they would have really put the story behind the collab out there. Now that I know, the collab makes more sense. Still wouldn't cop, it's not my type of sneaker but it's good to see locals be able to support a shop that reps their community.

Back
Top Bottom