2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Costco run in Barfs. I love this colorway.
Probably in my top 3

Sorry if i ask a non related nike sb shoe question..

Just wanted to ask if anybody have any idea where to purchase the round nike sb floor mat? Ot better enough if anyone have the floor mat and i wish to know where you bought it.. Thank you

Talk to someone that's had a shop for a while and a decent relationship with Nike SB. Have they made a newer one since the Black/Purple one?

Sorry if i ask a non related nike sb shoe question..

Just wanted to ask if anybody have any idea where to purchase the round nike sb floor mat? Ot better enough if anyone have the floor mat and i wish to know where you bought it.. Thank you

Probably pretty hard to get, I would check ebay daily

To my knowledge most fakes are very bad quality, except for the diamonds which were recently updated
The RESN Dunk fakes actually aren't that bad tbh. The catch is they don't come in a sz 9 or 13.
the diamond high fakes might be higher quality than the real.
Not the ones I saw with the wrong color stitching and pleather or did they fix that?
mid 80s down here in florida. id kill for a breeze     
ohwell.gif
Thats how I used to feel down there. I appreciated winter so much this year. Lol.

Man dude should've been in here back in July when they found chromeballs still sitting for retail on mainland site.

Anybody know where I can find Acapulco Gold x Nike SB t-shirts, lookin to cop some of them.

I have seen them but I can't recall where exactly I saw them in my daily searches for exclusive apparel.. Try places like premier End clothing active backcountry.com a sense.com and when all else fails just google Acapulco gold and see what comes up!

Whats the new Premier discount code?

Edit:  Never mind, its "PR1520" for anyone else looking

Last edited:
Whats the new Premier discount code?

Edit:  Never mind, its "PR1520" for anyone else looking

I've spent a ton this month on apparel and sneakers so I'm Giving my all to avoid all discount codes.. Especially ones related to premier! My wallet has taken enough abuse this march

I have seen them but I can't recall where exactly I saw them in my daily searches for exclusive apparel.. Try places like premier End clothing active backcountry.com a sense.com and when all else fails just google Acapulco gold and see what comes up!

Thanks man! Appreciate it & REPPED!

Back
Top Bottom