2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

how's that day off treating you? wild that the last time PSU had a snow day was 2003 and I was there :lol:

GREAAAATTTT I was supposed to have a 4 hour training session for my senior capstone project. Grabbed a breakfast sandwich from mclanahans and now I'm chillin :pimp:

Trying to clean up these lab reports since my group members are incompetent and then I might check out the new liberty bar which has a ton of craft brews
I hate group projects. There's always at least one person that's incompetent and/or lazy :smh:

I hate group projects. There's always at least one person that's incompetent and/or lazy
mean.gif
"When I die I want my group project members to lower me into my grave so they can let me down one more time"

when it came to group projects i hated them bc inherently I was also worried about being viewed as the lazy one so i ended up doing more htan my fair share...
mean.gif

These came in today. Actually had them on release day but sold them for some stupid reason. Had to go back and get them. Atleast I got them for much less than I sold them for lol

Got a 15% coupon code for SPoT, but they won't let you combine coupons with free shipping...kinda weak.

Guess I'll wait on Premier to make their inventory live.

Also is it common for a new pair of sb's to sound like you're stepping on bubble wrap every time lol? I'm assuming that's just the zoom air?

Back
Top Bottom