2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

How do older dunks fit like the curry highs?can i go down a full size?

Last edited:
Started skating back in '95 I think? Stopped skating two years later. Didn't start again til college. First pair of SBs was either PRod 2's or Tre's. I still have the Tre's and throw them on once in a while. Definitely still skateable but there's a small tear in the ollie area now. For some reason, I'm 29 now and have reverted back to all my old hobbies from back in the day like skating and playing video games. I'm in my prime now!

Don't really collect shoes anymore but I just can't kick the habit of copping (waiting for the De La lows and 4/20's). Favorite shoe to skate right now: Janoski's. One Shots are cool too...

Waited too long to buy the Plus dunks off Cncpts for 55 shipped. So just bought the black and university gold dunks (don't know if they have a nickname) for $55 shipped. Needed some new work shoes
smile.gif

Shout out to whoever posted that link to the Plus' which lead me to these.

http://shop.cncpts.com/products/nike-dunk-low-pro-sb-black-black-university-gold

More available for anyone interested
batmans :wink:

I think due to there already being a Batman SB Dunk Mid ppl were calling those lows steelers lol Is there a Joker themed SB dunk out there?

Last edited:
I don't like steelers either. So i may just get the shoes and keep em to skate after I finish with my GT blazers lol
I'm a huge Batman fan (My French Bulldog is named after him) so it was a no brainer.  Especially since I'd never buy/wear a mid, regardless of colorway.

I'm a huge Batman fan (My French Bulldog is named after him) so it was a no brainer.  Especially since I'd never buy/wear a mid, regardless of colorway.

Understandable. I don't have any mid dunks either. I did have a pair of Mid SB blazers at one point they were Ok but I ended up giving them to a homie who needed new skate shoes after I realized I was more a high and low guy.

Last edited:
the diamond high fakes might be higher quality than the real.
Hahaha the first fake they had to make lower quality because they made them too damn good at first.

laugh.gif

#dreamkillers

in other news, some thirsty a** mofo bid on them tiffs , 3 bills
mean.gif
I'm sure they'll sell for at least 350.
Just bid on them. I'd say $325 and you're out. Try an snipe. They ever add a tagged/dated inner tag pic?
HAAAAAaaaaa
Ultimate troll. Almost like my comment about the civilists.. except I was dead serious :tongue:

Hahaha the first fake they had to make lower quality because they made them too damn good at first.

Just bid on them. I'd say $325 and you're out. Try an snipe. They ever add a tagged/dated inner tag pic?

Ultimate troll. Almost like my comment about the civilists.. except I was dead serious :tongue:
did Dan mention the civilists? need to post another pic lol

I love my Civilists but they are some of the most uncomfortable Dunk SB's I have ever owned

I had to go up a half size and they still dig into my foot

I love my Civilists but they are some of the most uncomfortable Dunk SB's I have ever owned

Un-DS'd mine a few weeks ago and had that same feeling. Wasn't extremely bad but they still felt tighter than usual and I went up .5 too. Luckily I only was wearing them for a few hours. Guess I'll have to plan to wear them in short stints to be ok with them.

That avi change... Sorry bout Shady
But yeah I had to return my pair. Those are narrow as hell.

Back
Top Bottom