2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Or MrRebates for 8%  :wink: I use both but haven't been paid by MrRebates yet. 
Speaking of cash back.  Anybody notice the ebates is now offereing 5% on ebay?

ps.  the ebates cash back button is the ****.  It notifies you when a site your on is ebats eligable.

http://www.ebates.com/button.htm

Now back to our regularly scheduled program...

Man, if the P-Rod 1s really retro.....

The Black/Cave Purple pair was my first pair of SBs ever. Awesome skate shoes

me too brother, I am stuck in my house but I made sure to grab a 6 pack on the way home last night which only makes those purchases easier

Hmmm soo 1 purchase per brew right? :D

I just realized I don't have any full leather dunks for the few times it rains. I was interested in the black rains, anyone know if those went super low on price anywhere? Thanks. 

Not an impulse buy bc of the snow but I finally picked up a pair of Bocas this morning. So pumped to get them in.

Last edited:
I never realized how many more Dunk hits you get you when don't include "dunk" in your search and just Nike SB :lol:

Or MrRebates for 8%  :wink: I use both but haven't been paid by MrRebates yet. 
Can you double dip and get credit at both?

Speaking of cash back.  Anybody notice the ebates is now offereing 5% on ebay?

ps.  the ebates cash back button is the ****.  It notifies you when a site your on is ebats eligable.

http://www.ebates.com/button.htm

Now back to our regularly scheduled program...
Need to install that I think.

I wish Nike would retro some older models.

e-cues and URL's were two of my favourites. Brings me back to high school and first discovering the sneaker boutiques in the city and how I didn't have money to spend on shoes cause it was like 1/3-1/2 of my pay cheque hah.

You and Me Both!
I would love if Nike would retro these: E-cues or URLs instead of the P-rods.
No disrepect to the P-rod's, but these bring back Great Memories; and as you can see, they are 10+ years old and could still take a Kick flip or an Ollie without any or much damage.

I love those Plus Dunks but I can't bring myself to even look at them right now, it was the last pair of sneakers I wore before getting the stomach flu and it legit makes me think back to the nightmare and pain that **** caused me
mean.gif
That happened to me with Tea and food poisoning. Couldn't drink tea for 6 months cuz it was the last thing I ingested before my 24 hours of hell started.

poor SB's... those Plus dunks seem to be your favorite dunk released in the past year haha

That's a great deal if message for PayPal deal of 50 just to see what they say...

threw him a message although now I am leaning towards $85 for the Takashi pair

not mad at all lol. just saying i wouldn't make it up

all good man, just was wondering why the air pocket was yellowed

That happened to me with Tea and food poisoning. Couldn't drink tea for 6 months cuz it was the last thing I ingested before my 24 hours of hell started.

poor SB's... those Plus dunks seem to be your favorite dunk released in the past year haha

I haven't eaten a cheesesteak since :x

Plus's are def my fav Dunk thus far, I will get over my fear and wear them again in Disney next week :lol:

threw him a message although now I am leaning towards $85 for the Takashi pair
all good man, just was wondering why the air pocket was yellowed
I haven't eaten a cheesesteak since
sick.gif

Plus's are def my fav Dunk thus far, I will get over my fear and wear them again in Disney next week
laugh.gif
wiz wit , need one now too.

Back
Top Bottom