2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Dunno if it's been posted but CONCEPTS just put some Dunks up on their Special Promotions page. 

Warmth Lows for $65 in sizes 6.5-12, 13, 14
http://shop.cncpts.com/products/nike-dunk-low-warmth-black-ivory-black-hyper-grape

Disposable's for $55 in sizes 6.5 and 11
http://shop.cncpts.com/products/nike-dunk-low-premium-sb-qs-black-pink-foil-white

Black/University Gold GR for $55 in sizes 5-5.5, 6.5-8.5, 9.5-11, 12
http://shop.cncpts.com/products/nike-dunk-low-pro-sb-black-black-university-gold

Plus collab's for $55 in a size 7
http://shop.cncpts.com/products/nike-sb-dunk-low-pro-glacier-ice-white-light-grey

How's the weather in Jersey right now? I have some shoes coming in and the seller is being unresponsive. Sorry if I'm ignorant to the east I'm deep in SoCal and have been pleasantly warm.

Burnished on foot, couldn't wait more than a day to break these out.

After a long week away.. Nice to have these waiting.

(I know not really a SB but had to do it)

Grats guys!so half size down is recommended right?im a TTS size 9 and will be copping an 8.5 for $250 this weekend.

Ideally I'd like to have a 10.5 in these, I normally wear 11. They lace up tight, but I still have a little bit of wiggle room.

How's the weather in Jersey right now? I have some shoes coming in and the seller is being unresponsive. Sorry if I'm ignorant to the east I'm deep in SoCal and have been pleasantly warm.
Check the weather over there Papi. lol jk but yeah it's snowing bad here. My college is closed for the day so now I can talk to all you guys :D

Sent you a pm on this. I can make that mat for you, and for anyone else who is interested, pm me if you want one as well.
What does this rug look like?

The PM he sent doesn't sound as shady as yall are indicating. Basically, he sounds like he's working with some Chinamen to manufacture it.  The only part that would raise flags for me is 1. the price 2. the fact that there's NO non-gift option.  However, that makes sense if he's working with chinamen...it will essentially be a replica or reproduction and nobody wants a fake chargeback from that.  I sew clothing and I know that often times people don't take into consideration the cost of handmade items.  However, if he's working with a chinese manufacturer surely there's some profit included in that $250 which is understandable.
They were cool, It still felt like those were just slapped together though...
No no nooooo. Have you seen them in person? The attention to detail is quite impressive. Leather lining and everything.
Me too!! I left fast times in my cart on RD; got an email with a 15% off code as an enticement to checkout!
laugh.gif
Sigh...I feel like I mostly lost all the way around with these Fast Times.  Even that would've been nice.
Sighhh. Nike pisses me off sometimes. All that trouble I went through. All dunks besides the DLS Low will be waited upon from now on.

The PM he sent doesn't sound as shady as yall are indicating. 
I usually agree with you, but your wrong on this one...

hella shady, would NEVER advise another NT'er to take the deal, especially if payment has to be gifted.

Last edited:
Dunno if it's been posted but CONCEPTS just put some Dunks up on their Special Promotions page. 

Warmth Lows for $65 in sizes 6.5-12, 13, 14
http://shop.cncpts.com/products/nike-dunk-low-warmth-black-ivory-black-hyper-grape

Disposable's for $55 in sizes 6.5 and 11
http://shop.cncpts.com/products/nike-dunk-low-premium-sb-qs-black-pink-foil-white

Black/University Gold GR for $55 in sizes 5-5.5, 6.5-8.5, 9.5-11, 12
http://shop.cncpts.com/products/nike-dunk-low-pro-sb-black-black-university-gold

Plus collab's for $55 in a size 7
http://shop.cncpts.com/products/nike-sb-dunk-low-pro-glacier-ice-white-light-grey

!!!!!!!! repped!

Last edited:
Maybe I'm being overly cautious but this is fishy AF. Why is dude so intent on getting paid as a gift? Children and scammers worry about those 8 dollars business people just charge $260...

Maybe I'm being overly cautious but this is fishy AF. Why is dude so intent on getting paid as a gift? Children and scammers worry about those 8 dollars business people just charge $260...

Boy that didn't take long to get out in the open. For all you guys thinking I'm scamming, don't contact me. I've done logo mats for many people on the internet b/c I am IN THE INDUSTRY. Heaven forbid you might actually deal with someone who is intent on giving you your rock bottom price, for those that question me, you're welcome to spend the extra 3% for peace of mind, it doesn't matter to me which way you want to pay for it, but my pricing is based on the lowest I'm able to go for the time I put into it, simple math.

As things stand now, if you wonder of my legitness, go look me up on ferrarichat and all the threads i have up there for those members to purchase. PM me and I'll send you a list of those threads I started. If you need me to call out your name in one of those threads to prove that I am who i same I am and that I do own that username over there, just tell me the thread you want to see your name in and I'll give you a shout out.

Also, to update the price issue, the price I was quoted from my supplier (who by the way is based out of Georgia THE STATE, NOT THE COUNTRY) for for if I do one mat at a time, with that said, there is a volume discount available on this style. PM me if you want details on the price if we can get a few people interested, then we can drop the price.

Lastly, if you know the mat and carpet industry, you would know that pretty much everything major is done down in the State of Georgia (not China), but then again, this cat questioning me probably has not done his due diligence like I told him to. I swear, some of you guys are so used to shoes being made there you think everything is.... some stuff is still American made, like my mats.

Maybe he's like the corgi of branded mats

No time for BS!

That's pretty much how I would put it. I've lurked here for years knowing i can do these mats for you guys. I stuck my toe out one time and was crapped all over and noticed it again. If no one wants a mat, it's no skin off my teeth.

I usually agree with you, but your wrong on this one...

hella shady, would NEVER advise another NT'er to take the deal, especially if payment has to be gifted.

CLearly you've not done one bit of due diligence on me over at ferrari chat. Which thread would you like me to call out your name on to show I own those threads over there? Is 150 plus members of that board who are satisfied customers not enough to prove to you I follow through on ALL OF MY DEALS?

That Premier shipping though...placed my order yesterday at 3:11pm, got delivery confirmation at 1:58pm today.

Sadly, I'm at work until 9, so no pics until later this evening.

Boy that didn't take long to get out in the open. For all you guys thinking I'm scamming, don't contact me. I've done logo mats for many people on the internet b/c I am IN THE INDUSTRY. Heaven forbid you might actually deal with someone who is intent on giving you your rock bottom price, for those that question me, you're welcome to spend the extra 3% for peace of mind, it doesn't matter to me which way you want to pay for it, but my pricing is based on the lowest I'm able to go for the time I put into it, simple math.

As things stand now, if you wonder of my legitness, go look me up on ferrarichat and all the threads i have up there for those members to purchase. PM me and I'll send you a list of those threads I started. If you need me to call out your name in one of those threads to prove that I am who i same I am and that I do own that username over there, just tell me the thread you want to see your name in and I'll give you a shout out.

Also, to update the price issue, the price I was quoted from my supplier (who by the way is based out of Georgia THE STATE, NOT THE COUNTRY) for for if I do one mat at a time, with that said, there is a volume discount available on this style. PM me if you want details on the price if we can get a few people interested, then we can drop the price.

Lastly, if you know the mat and carpet industry, you would know that pretty much everything major is done down in the State of Georgia (not China), but then again, this cat questioning me probably has not done his due diligence like I told him to. I swear, some of you guys are so used to shoes being made there you think everything is.... some stuff is still American made, like my mats.
First of all, no one cares.

Second of all, if your mat wasn't made by Nike for a shop, it isn't legit. Don't care if it is made by the same manufacturer to the same specs with same or even better materials. There's a word for that, it's called grey market (AT ABSOLUTE BEST). Homie didn't come to you asking for a fake carpet, did he? He wanted the OG ****. If he wants a fake carpet he can have it made himself for less and without someone asking him to gift. Stick to what you do best, nothing.

[ATTACHMENT=9116]2015-03-0502.04.27pm.png (356k. png file)[/ATTACHMENT]
What does this rug look like?

The PM he sent doesn't sound as shady as yall are indicating. Basically, he sounds like he's working with some Chinamen to manufacture it.  The only part that would raise flags for me is 1. the price 2. the fact that there's NO non-gift option.  However, that makes sense if he's working with chinamen...it will essentially be a replica or reproduction and nobody wants a fake chargeback from that.  I sew clothing and I know that often times peo[ATTACHMENT=9115]2015-03-0502.04.27pm.png (356k. png file)[/ATTACHMENT]ple don't take into consideration the cost of handmade items.  However, if he's working with a chinese manufacturer surely there's some profit included in that $250 which is understandable.

No no nooooo. Have you seen them in person? The attention to detail is quite impressive. Leather lining and everything.

Sigh...I feel like I mostly lost all the way around with these Fast Times.  Even that would've been nice.

Sighhh. Nike pisses me off sometimes. All that trouble I went through. All dunks besides the DLS Low will be waited upon from now on.
First of all, no one cares.

Second of all, if your mat wasn't made by Nike for a shop, it isn't legit. Don't care if it is made by the same manufacturer to the same specs with same or even better materials. There's a word for that, it's called grey market (AT ABSOLUTE BEST). Homie didn't come to you asking for a fake carpet, did he? He wanted the OG ****. If he wants a fake carpet he can have it made himself for less and without someone asking him to gift. Stick to what you do best, nothing.

Nike probably contracted with this manufacturer for their mats when they did them? The fact that the artwork is in the database I use tells me everything I need to know. Someone already commissioned these to be done, that's why I can see it there to be done again. Nike doesn't have a mat making machine, just like they don' stitch their own shoes together. Clearly you don't want one, that's fine. But badmouthing my name when there is zero evidence that I've ever scammed anyone online ever is BS.

To anyone else out there, don't ask me if I'm legit, go see that I am with the info I provided you with. Go ask anyone in the fchat threads if they've been scammed by me. You'll get your answer.

wheelman1976 wheelman1976 Chill Man. No one at least not me is saying what you're doing is wrong or anything. It's just you gotta understand from our point of view. These Mats are rarely seen for sale (The authentic shop ones that is) and for you to come out of nowhere and mention you can get them made and sell them Raises plenty of eyebrows in a more positive way I might add. But the thing is it's the way your payment system is and that even if we were to go to your other sites and see your work how do we know your N-SB rug will come out the same? It'd be alot easier on you if you could just post a sample Nike SB rug of yours (if possible) up here before expecting everyone to jump on board. Most of us in here know of Corgi and how his payment system is but we also all know he is legit for what he sells cause some of us have bought from him. So the payment thing may not be as big a deal to some here more than actual sample of rug. Just my 2 cents.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom