2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

You guys had me second guessing this transaction until @phemom dropped in with his size 13 opinion...now I'm feeling pretty good again! lol

Someone find me some ms pac mans, crazy how hard some of these blue box joints are getting to find for a decent ticket

You guys had me second guessing this transaction until @phemom dropped in with his size 13 opinion...now I'm feeling pretty good again! lol
Monopoly's is one of those shoes that seem to be a good price for everyone but 13's. Overpriced everywhere

I assume people that bought them kept them instead of flipping them.

Sorry I forgot to post yesterday - Tuesday.
Here you go, Day 2 of Suede Dunk Low week:

PLUS, I just got these in the Mail!
Had to order from Japan, but Totally worth it!
I used to have these when they came out, but I skated the H-E-Double Hockey Sticks out of them,
I've been looking for these for too many years...Never picked up for either price, size or condition.
These have been on my Grail List, for many years since I "lost" them.
These are definitely my favorite Non-Dunk SB and Favorite SB Style!
Well enough talking and to the Sneaks!

Got a 15% coupon code for SPoT, but they won't let you combine coupons with free shipping...kinda weak.

Guess I'll wait on Premier to make their inventory live.

Me too!! I left fast times in my cart on RD; got an email with a 15% off code as an enticement to checkout! :lol:

Last edited:
Saw some kid wearing the camo "BA" lows today, which is surprising to see any dunk here at Penn State. 

Nonetheless, they look very very nice in person. Might have to cop. 

Did someone in here win those size 10 Blue Lobs on eBay yesterday at I think $167 shipped? Took a lot for me not to bid on those lol

Back
Top Bottom