2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Yesterdays Pick-up

Back in HS I would see the SB heads rock the silver/gold box goodies and I thought to myself, "those look cool", but never fully got into collecting sneakers until college. 

Flash forward to now, almost graduating, having my fair share of beer, well...I just had to come up on this ebay steal on one of my favorites

and to those in the DMV / east coast, yeah..this snow needs to chill out..

Yesterdays Pick-up

Back in HS I would see the SB heads rock the silver/gold box goodies and I thought to myself, "those look cool", but never fully got into collecting sneakers until college. 

Flash forward to now, almost graduating, having my fair share of beer, well...I just had to come up on this ebay steal on one of my favorites

Dope pickup!

And in regards to the snow (I'm from CT)

Yesterdays Pick-up

:pimp:

low key watching a slightly used pair for the low

Yesterdays Pick-up

this weather is killing me... i need to unds some kicks but this weather is non-stop....

and very nice pickup! big fan of those but still didnt get a pair yet.

Yesterdays Pick-up

These are very high on my purchase next list. Just waiting on a DS or close pair of 13's to drop for non ridiculous prices. 

These are very high on my purchase next list. Just waiting on a DS or close pair of 13's to drop for non ridiculous prices. 
Just got mine the other month for like $110 or something of the sort. Same deal for @rapcoz2134

The pop up often for good prices

Ok I have an ebae problem. I sold a pair of Jordans, it was my last pair. I only wore them twice. The guy pays three days later. He asked me who I was shipping the shoes with. It clearly states that I ship USPS. I ship the shoes the next day. I use Priority Mail with shipping confirmation. It says he got the shoes around 11:30am today. He sends me a message around 12:15 asking me if I made a mistake when i shipped the shoes. I reply back I know that he got the shoes cause he signed for them. Well we go back an forth a few emails and he says that he got some shoes. But they weren't Jordan's. His first message was at 12:15, here it is 3:45 and he still hasn't said what shoes he got in the box. Sounds like a scam to me. Is there anything I can do so I'm not out a pair of shoes and my money?

Ok I have an ebae problem. I sold a pair of Jordans, it was my last pair. I only wore them twice. The guy pays three days later. He asked me who I was shipping the shoes with. It clearly states that I ship USPS. I ship the shoes the next day. I use Priority Mail with shipping confirmation. It says he got the shoes around 11:30am today. He sends me a message around 12:15 asking me if I made a mistake when i shipped the shoes. I reply back I know that he got the shoes cause he signed for them. Well we go back an forth a few emails and he says that he got some shoes. But they weren't Jordan's. His first message was at 12:15, here it is 3:45 and he still hasn't said what shoes he got in the box. Sounds like a scam to me. Is there anything I can do so I'm not out a pair of shoes and my money?
All you can do is wait for that fake *** dispute and provide PayPal with the evidence. I wish this sort of asshattery was punishable by death, like in the olden days. Would be far fewer scammers out there if they ever had to suffer consequences... Instead PayPal makes it a scammers dream and a seller's nightmare by siding with the buyer 90% of the time (even when signature and delivery shows it was signed for by the person at the verified address). Never ceases to amaze me. Sorry you're in this situation, man... :frown:

All you can do is wait for that fake *** dispute and provide PayPal with the evidence. I wish this sort of asshattery was punishable by death, like in the olden days. Would be far fewer scammers out there if they ever had to suffer consequences... Instead PayPal makes it a scammers dream and a seller's nightmare by siding with the buyer 90% of the time (even when signature and delivery shows it was signed for by the person at the verified address). Never ceases to amaze me. Sorry you're in this situation, man... :frown:
Hit the nail on the head. Repped 

yeah I'll have to submit the evidence that I have. Now that I think about it I know that he's lying. Cause I squeezed a size 12 Jordan box in one of those slim style boxes that Premier ships the SB's in. So they had to tear the box up just to get the Jordan box out. Thanks for you input man. repped for the reply

stopped reading...

hate how this thread has turned into the "ebay sellers issues & FAQ" thread.

no shots at you bro, but in the last week weve discussed this topic 3-4 times. its getting old.
I understand what you are saying man

Dunno if it's been posted but CONCEPTS just put some Dunks up on their Special Promotions page. 

Warmth Lows for $65 in sizes 6.5-12, 13, 14
http://shop.cncpts.com/products/nike-dunk-low-warmth-black-ivory-black-hyper-grape

Disposable's for $55 in sizes 6.5 and 11
http://shop.cncpts.com/products/nike-dunk-low-premium-sb-qs-black-pink-foil-white

Black/University Gold GR for $55 in sizes 5-5.5, 6.5-8.5, 9.5-11, 12
http://shop.cncpts.com/products/nike-dunk-low-pro-sb-black-black-university-gold

Plus collab's for $55 in a size 7
http://shop.cncpts.com/products/nike-sb-dunk-low-pro-glacier-ice-white-light-grey
repped! Thanks, I couldn't really pass up on 55 shipped on the disposable sb's

Less than 24 hours from order placement to delivery.

@rillo561 FTC's looking nice with the maroon laces. I might have to swap my white laces out too. Snacks for me today.

Back
Top Bottom