2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

These are really nice!

I have some info on a few late 2015 SB dunks... :nthat:

Dunk Highs:
-All silver upper, a soft silver, not very shiny. Black midsole, red sole, there are red hits throughout the shoe
-All brown/maple high, has a basket weave pattern to part of the shoe. Mid panel, toe wrap.
-Looked very similar to a "Bucks" high to low, heel panel was yellow though not white. And the tongue tag had almost a rasta look to it.

Dunk Lows:
-All navy, 2 different shades of navy suede used throughout, with a clear/navy/ice blue sole
-Mostly black Croc/Gator skin print leather with green hits on different portions of the shoe.
-Looked like a Red/white dazzle camo with toothpaste colored sock liner. Could be a "candy cane" ???
-Red/Off white suede, with a gum sole. With an american flag on the lower left corner of the shoe.

Other notables... A nice green suede silver metallic swoosh GT blazer, Mexican Blanket Jano max, and a Hawaiian tropical kind of rasta print jano max. Should be a few zoom all courts dropping too

:nerd:

Last edited:
This week's pickups! I was going to replicate the classic @makesomerice skateboard shot as well but then I realized I haven't owned a skateboard in probably 20 years 
laugh.gif

Fast Times look amazing in person, that freaking gum sole gets me everytime! Picked up the miller high life's for 75 shipped. First worn shoe I've ever bought and they are in pretty nice shape, although no box which kind of sucks. Boss gave me the day off tomorrow so I plan on hitting up some Nike outlets and spending some more money much to the wife's dismay

I have some info on a few late 2015 SB dunks...
nthat.gif

Dunk Highs:
-All silver upper, a soft silver, not very shiny. Black midsole, red sole, there are red hits throughout the shoe
-All brown/maple high, has a basket weave pattern to part of the shoe. Mid panel, toe wrap.
-Looked very similar to a "Bucks" high to low, heel panel was yellow though not white. And the tongue tag had almost a rasta look to it.

Dunk Lows:
-All navy, 2 different shades of navy suede used throughout, with a clear/navy/ice blue sole
-Mostly black Croc/Gator skin print leather with green hits on different portions of the shoe.
-Looked like a Red/white dazzle camo with toothpaste colored sock liner. Could be a "candy cane" ???
-Red/Off white suede, with a gum sole. With an american flag on the lower left corner of the shoe.

Other notables... A nice green suede silver metallic swoosh GT blazer, Mexican Blanket Jano max, and a Hawaiian tropical kind of rasta print jano max. Should be a few zoom all courts dropping too

nerd.gif
The mexican blanket jano and hawaiian jano could be dope for sure. The double navy suede sounds intriguing as well!

I have some info on a few late 2015 SB dunks...
nthat.gif

Dunk Highs:

Dunk Lows:

nerd.gif
Gator and american flag pair sound interesting. repped!

Mexican Blanket could be dope, if it uses nice materials and not a printed canvas that we KNOW they're going to use. I was looking forward to the maples, basket weave sounds like not a good look, is it similar to the Air Jordan Shine I wonder?

Mexican Blanket could be dope, if it uses nice materials and not a printed canvas that we KNOW they're going to use. I was looking forward to the maples, basket weave sounds like not a good look, is it similar to the Air Jordan Shine I wonder?

Longaberger x Nike SB

lol

That's my concern on those jano's as well, maybe they will step it up but probably not. The basket weave thing throws me every time, just not feeling it.

They could totally do something with Pendleton Wool around the holidays too, or something for their N7 collection that featured authentic knits.

A dunk with flyknit accents would be absolutely dope. Not all over but definitely the swoosh and other smaller portions of the upper. 

I just scooped these P Rod ones from my local skate shop but I didn't hear anything about them online and I can't find anything about them online would any of you guys have any insight on this?

will these retro P-Rod 1's be cancelled since they have that fake gucci print ala the Black Sheep dunks?  cuz wasnt that the reason they couldn't be released?  if it wasn't, what was the reason?

unless SB & BS lied just to create hype for their ugly shoe that almost nobody wanted until they were cancelled.

Last edited:
Saw those retro rod 1s today at my shop too, quality wasn't that great. Almost grabbed a pair though lol

Back
Top Bottom