2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I asked a few people on the bay for a discount through PayPal for multiple pairs of the DeLa's and got turned down every time. They are def holding out hoping to get any little profit they can get.

Last edited:
I made some Supreme iDs

ended up returning them

IMG_4682.JPG

leather was garbage, felt like rubber

and couldn't shake the #FakeSupreme vibe

Someday, when I'm diagnosed with cancer, I'll have them on my bedside to smile at

I made some Supreme iDs

ended up returning them

IMG_4682.JPG

leather was garbage, felt like rubber
and couldn't shake the #FakeSupreme vibe

Someday, when I'm diagnosed with cancer, I'll have them on my bedside to smile at

**** when u have cancer? **** bro ! [emoji]128567[/emoji][emoji]128534[/emoji]

I know I'm not a big member here. But I frequently lurk these threads. Im currently battling cancer. That comment wasn't cool.
Sorry to hear that. And I understand the sentiment but the fact of the matter is that most of us will get cancer at some point in our lifetime so although it is perhaps an insensitive comment, it is not false by any means. Especially if he smokes, drinks, suns, etc.

Agree fellas i work at a hospital and have to deal with PT with cancer **** is no joke ! Respect to you survivors ! Happy to have u fellas with us [emoji]128588[/emoji]

I did not know that. Gotta respect you, homie. All I ever had was a benign skin cancer that was removed.

I try not to go around broadcasting it, but thank you fam. I appreciate the kind words.

And tbreeze tbreeze if you ever need anything, or someone to chat with about it just pm me. It's only getting easier to battle from here forward. :nthat:

Like most people, I've lost loved ones to cancer. Everyone grieves differently, and I make light of terrible situations to make them easier to confront. 

I'm scared of cancer.

I honestly believe it will kill me some day.

I apologize if I offended anyone, of course that was no intention.

Back
Top Bottom