2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

im on a size 10US bro. been looking for YOTH since last year, almost pulled my trigger on a 10.5US DS for 160$ but restraint myself since im a 9.5US TTS
but I size up on the HIGH and OG 1's 

thank you in advance and if you come accross for a link in the BAY just hmu :smile: 
Sure thing man will do if I come across someone

Don't know if this info has been said already...
Nike store has some Sb's on sale...
Picked up the beijings today...
Finally...
If the info has been said then my apologies...

These just landed, took me a while to locate a pear.. :smokin

So I finally copped the burnished dunk for $260. I guess I really cant complain with the price since most pairs came from overseas(higher retail plus shipping plus custom fees).

So I went half size down like people suggested. they actually fit snugged on the toe area and around the feet because of this rubber string attached to the tongue and insole.really tempted to cut that off to give me more breathing room.

Do u guys think the leather of this shoe will still stretch around the toe area? they are a little uncomfortable for me.

Last edited:
So I finally copped the burnished dunk for $260. I guess I really cant complain with the price since most pairs came from overseas(higher retail plus shipping plus custom fees).

So I went half size down like people suggested. they actually fit snugged on the toe area and around the feet because of this rubber string attached to the tongue and insole.really tempted to cut that off to give me more breathing room.

Do u guys think the leather of this shoe will still stretch around the toe area? they are a little uncomfortable for me.

I've found that it will have more give the more you wear them. Especially since the lunarlon insole will compress a bit after a few wears. Try breaking them in. If that doesn't work, give the straps a chop (especially if you don't see yourself selling them off) I did that to my nonSB fat tongue 3M white dunk lows, the straps were really high up and caused the tongue to dig in, so I cut the straps and have been wearing them comfortably for the past 3 years.

The quality on my Diamonds are so sh**** that I've actually thought about returning them to Nike. But that would only give me I think the MSRP was $108. Love the aesthetics of the shoe but the quality is pure garbage. My toebox looks like an ocean wave. Guess u win some, u lose some. There so stiff though, plastic.

The quality on my Diamonds are so sh**** that I've actually thought about returning them to Nike. But that would only give me I think the MSRP was $108. Love the aesthetics of the shoe but the quality is pure garbage. My toebox looks like an ocean wave. Guess u win some, u lose some. There so stiff though, plastic.
I finally got a pair thanks to @jLi119. Quality wise you're right, the materials are pretty bad. Leather is plasticky, and the croc pattern isn't very embossed. But i knew all about these issues going into buying these, and I love the colorway and don't want to pay what the lows are going for, so these will do. The good thing about the bad quality is I don't feel bad wearing them in ANY kind of weather, these will be worn a lot! Maybe my new rain shoes :lol:

lots of love to the cancer fighters and survivors in here. glad someone said something

actually had and still currently treating a non cancerous tumor underneath my brain. still effed with me but got lucky it was not cancer.

again, lots of respect to you guys

Stay strong fam....

Quick question is 195  shipped for a pair of Koston 1 low DS a good price?

Which Koston 1 low? that price seems really high for most of them, and really low for the pairs that were really limited. Unless you're talking about the Koston dunk low, in which case the price is a little on the high side, but not unreasonable.

correct the dunk low, he had it at 217 but got him to 195 shipped with it being DS and the size of all the Gods it seems (sz.13).

@mints  

Last edited:
Good price. You know how hard 13s are to find in dunks. The shoe has definitely gained some value over the years.

Back
Top Bottom