2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

So are these mia limited to their shop and popup locations or is that just pertaining to their initial release?

I can also do without mids. I literally have never copped a pair (although those spidermans were close). I am waiting for one of these shops collabs to be another high I love the WPF and I know that more can be done with highs in the future.

I'm on the fence about the MIAs like someone else posted I wish they would of left that preforation on the toe.

In all honesty, I cant decide on the MIA's, i love the back, the front is so so. If i can get my hands on the red firecrackers then im straight on these...

Everyone is talking about the water print along the rear panel and the sole, am I the only odd one who LOVES the white midsole with the tiffany blue thread going through it? I am? Okay. 
laugh.gif
 But I'm still on the fence...

not sure where to post this.

Was just gonna post this, repped. This came out of NOWHERE. so weird.

It's a blazer mid too, we don't see many of those.

EDIT: it says blazer mid on the sneaker sites but usually on mids the back tab that says "NIKE" is shortened, but these aren't. looks more like a high

Last edited:
The MIAs are decent. That toe cap is pure a*s though. I'll pass. Firecrackers will be had though.

Shanghai just went for 183 on eBay is that a win for that seller I placed a bid for 150 but I wasn't really gonna go any higher than that

Was just gonna post this, repped. This came out of NOWHERE. so weird.

It's a blazer mid too, we don't see many of those.

EDIT: it says blazer mid on the sneaker sites but usually on mids the back tab that says "NIKE" is shortened, but these aren't. looks more like a high

not sure where to post this.

Finally...

Been waiting for these to drop!!!

nthat.gif

Last edited:
Brick Harbor is having a 25% sale for orders over $100. Decent amount of SBs laying around.

Link: http://www.brickharbor.com/

Code: 25APP
^Repped black thought for the lookout!!

Thanks for posting retroabe23.. this is the neckface X nike sb blazer. Neckface is a ny graffiti artist, not sure if anyone else mentioned it but along the blazer side those are all of the names of everyone on the nike sb team "theotis" as in theotis beasley, "shane" as in the skater shane o'neil

Not really a fan though. Neckface was kind of cool and original for a while, but in any legal forum, he's just an unskilled artist. Didn't put in nearly enough work in the streets to get the spoils of selling out.

Everyone is talking about the water print along the rear panel and the sole, am I the only odd one who LOVES the white midsole with the tiffany blue thread going through it? I am? Okay. :lol:  But I'm still on the fence...

I kinda like em.. I might cop..
What's the rd?

Im a long time lurker, but could anyone tell me websitse that sell QS SB's? Cause my city has no skateshops I could get them from.

Really digging the MIA'S. I can live with the perforation, no big ish. The colors are perfect for summer, icy sole is the cherry on top. I don't like rocking dark suede until fall. These are dope.

The Mia's are hawt but the firecrackers are realer than Real-Deal Holyfield[emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

rocked my venoms (basic black/white highs) a ton this week -- been skating more than usual.. would post some pics if my phone wasn't dead.

as for whats on my to-cop radar: was interested in the MIAs since the first leaked pics but waiting for some more/on feet pics before I make my call. bouta pick up a pair of all-hyper-red mids from ccs (got a credit) to skate. 

dont forget to keep an eye on the P-Rod 7s, feel like theyll be so sick once they drop

Back
Top Bottom