2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

hey guys, hows the quality of material on the UNDFTD Ballistic dunks?  I'm thinking of grabbing a pair but I want to make sure the material is good quality before I do.  Anyone who has a pair, let me know your opinions please.  

Ballistics are too fresh. Materials are on point.

Those MIA dunks tho :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: wow. Super copped with the quickness.

Last edited:
hey guys, hows the quality of material on the UNDFTD Ballistic dunks?  I'm thinking of grabbing a pair but I want to make sure the material is good quality before I do.  Anyone who has a pair, let me know your opinions please.  

do it, love my pair, material on the shoe is awesome quality. really happy i was able to pick up

May have to grab them MIAs. The water pattern is ill!
If it releases in the next three weeks can someone in London help me out? I will be in london for three weeks starting on tuesday

Last edited:
Quality on ballistic dunks surprised me. Someone mentioned they were similar materials to army Vs, which made wish I had not purchased them. A whole different story once I got them, extremely pleased.
do it, love my pair, material on the shoe is awesome quality. really happy i was able to pick up
Ballistics are too fresh. Materials are on point.

Repped. Thanks guys.  I should have em in next week

I was the one that said they were same material as Olive V's, I believe they are "oiled suede". I really like the UNDFTD dunks and the Olive V's though. Not too sure if its just me but they made my feet really hot, might be that leather inside.

^ Incredibly under-rated but none the less ive always like them.....osyrhiz as always! 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

those mias are a lil too all over the place for me as well. Not feeling them at all. As far as the firecrackers, the red ones are fire, but those toro bravos will prob keep me from copping the dunks.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom