2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

http://www.kixify.com/product/nike-sb-dunk-pro-low-wolf-grey

Size 12 Iron Lows for $50 (not mine).

Edit:

MSR and I officially move for these to be nicknamed the 'Red Guards'.

#MakeSomeStarWarsReferences

Last edited:
I still like Strawberry Jams. And I agree with @Dcypoe81, I'll never wear these but the collector in me wants a pair.

I'll be passing on the reds. Neither the collector nor human in me wants them. 
laugh.gif

It is kind of funny that with the sample pics we saw it was "ruby slippers" the whole time until the drop though. 

Aren't there pics of a red low with metal flake looking patent leather/pleather?
Or was that the sample pics of these?
I'm thinking the sample that was showed to the shop here had metal flake.... Or that's what the shop manager said.... And he speaks the truth (from what I've seen)

So do the Nike reps carry around samples to show the shops on the regular?
Ruby slippers and Quartersnacks samples were shown for sure here, is that a normal occurrence?
A consignment shop has two PROD 8 sample pairs that supposedly came from the rep (but they are PRod 8's so nobody wants them)

I wish. :lol:
The Broken Backboard Ones will have to do for now I guess.

Those are trash and shouldn't get anymore love than highlight reels

I still like Strawberry Jams. And I agree with @Dcypoe81, I'll never wear these but the collector in me wants a pair.

I want to complete the pack but I really can get down with the shoe and no way would I pay retail for them

carolinakickg carolinakickg they killed my Brackett I ended up getting second so I got a few bucks but needed the heels to win one more and I would have taken it all

Last edited:
Those are trash and shouldn't get anymore love than highlight reels

No interest in getting them, but the leather looks quality - wish they'd use that leather on the Chicago 1s.

Anyway, to Dunk talk - I'm totally on board with Red Guards...and also totally on board with passing.

Skaters Advocate has almost a FSR (8 - 13)
http://skatersadvocatestore.com/nike-sb-dunk-low-pro-varsity-red-varsity-red-white/

edit: There's a note saying it's for preorder. When did skateshops start doing online preorders? lol

I'm with @Dcypoe81 collector wants but human inside doesn't lol And yall better chill with star wars name talk yall gonna end up forcing bballermarkie bballermarkie into getting a pair if they get dubbed the red guards :tongue:

Trash shoe coming from the trash trilogy nah I'll pass. If they ever made JarJars I'd actively boycott in protest.

Everything that was cool about the new trilogy, darth mail, grievous, entered and exited the movies far too quickly and without much rhyme or reason.

Can it be December so j can just be super happy or super sad already?

Saw these and let out a little chuckle. It's always interesting to see people take SB ideas and put them on other shoes

Samples and B Grades only, iirc. I missed a pair on eBay a couple weeks ago. They exist, but in extremely low quantities.

Denim CMFT Dunks live at NDC:

http://m.nike.com/us/en_us/pd/dunk-cmft-shoe/pid-10270849/pgid-10097015
Are we sure these were ever actually live or was it another incident like the Cinnabars where Nike loaded them early and marked them as sold out and then released them a month later?  Not even posted on ebay or any other sites, seams weird.

Last edited:
Trash shoe coming from the trash trilogy nah I'll pass. If they ever made JarJars I'd actively boycott in protest.

Everything that was cool about the new trilogy, darth mail, grievous, entered and exited the movies far too quickly and without much rhyme or reason.

Can it be December so j can just be super happy or super sad already?

I thought Revenge of the Sith was decent tho

Back
Top Bottom