2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

You ever hold em in hand?

I thought they were gross till I saw how nice the detailing is up close
Yeah, saw them at Blades NYC shortly after drop and just can't get down. They do look better in-hand in the sense that the details pop more, but I just don't like the details, so it all looks bad to me. Plus that combo of light blue + black is a no go for me. Just my personal opinion on the matter.

Last edited:
30th anniversary and no special release? No  nothing? Maybe Nike really doesn't care about dunks. 

There was at least a pair of SPoTs made in a 13. I saw one pair pop up on facebook- cannot for the life of me remember who. I don't care for them but I think he was selling them for a reasonable price. It's been a while though I think they're long gone.

There was at least a pair of SPoTs made in a 13. I saw one pair pop up on facebook- cannot for the life of me remember who. I don't care for them but I think he was selling them for a reasonable price. It's been a while though I think they're long gone.

Samples and B Grades only, iirc. I missed a pair on eBay a couple weeks ago. They exist, but in extremely low quantities.

Denim CMFT Dunks live at NDC:

http://m.nike.com/us/en_us/pd/dunk-cmft-shoe/pid-10270849/pgid-10097015

I thought they'd do something during March Madness for sure, at least bless everyone with pairs matching current Nike schools colors if not outright drop the OG colorways with those ridiculous matching warm-ups.

If Nike Sportswear can convince us to wear AM on 3/26, surely they can do something to commemorate the 30th anniversary of the Dunk.

ruby slippers just aint doin it for me...

the collector inside me wants them, but the human inside me tells me I'll NEVER wear them...

even if they sell out everywhere, how diificult will it be to find DS pairs near retail in the next few years? (ex: Concords)

the collector inside me wants them, but the human inside me tells me I'll NEVER wear them...

even if they sell out everywhere, how diificult will it be to find DS pairs near retail in the next few years? (ex: Concords)
I feel the same, I'll just pass.

agreed, wish these where GS/Girls and the Panda/UENO lows got released in adult sizes.

Back
Top Bottom