2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Deadpool fan?
happy.gif

And those customs are very Nice I don't think I saw those when they were posted.
Yes Sir

Might Just Cop A Discount Pair To Do It Myself Even Though I Wouldnt Be Able To Wear It Lol

I know this might be another unpopular opinion but I've never liked the SPoT's... The extras were cool but the shoe itself is just too much. Kinda like the BS's to me.
You ever hold em in hand?

I thought they were gross till I saw how nice the detailing is up close

One of those shoes I should have waited on. Got my girl and I both pairs for like $200 back when they first dropped. Surprised more people didn't absolutely love them...

I think they had a strong following when the first pics leaked and the shoe looked a darker shade of black.

I lost interest when I first saw them in person and noticed they were more of a brown hue then black.

Ended up buying them for 50$ at labor day sale at my local shop, I would've passed on them if it wasn't for the heavy disco.

That dye job on them isnt too bad, I may do that later on down the road.

I love my Tie Dyes. Got em from the local outlet for only like $45. That custom job is too sick on em. Would love to have a pair like that.

And @rapcoz2134 -- same reaction when I learned there weren't SPoTs in a 13

I'm not copping these, but to me, saving $6 is not worth it to potentially miss them.

But I'm impatient.
I used to be very impatient but I've come across too many deals by waiting. Only shoes I wish I woulda caught earlier are the "stars" or "captain americas". They can still be had for around retail but I remember seeing them for like $80 all the time for a few months.

Those Tye Dye Dunks are at the seattle outlets for 40.00 bucks easy. Not including any sales going on at the time. Copped a pair a month ago for 37.99 out the door.

Back
Top Bottom