2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I know some people were looking for Tauntauns

I was cleaning up the closet today so I figured I'd throw up a pic of my pickups from this weekend, BttF's and fast times, along with the rest of my small collection of SB's I've obtained over the last couple years. Props to the best thread on NT for helping grow my love of SB's, and also helping me get a couple of these pairs!

Really stoked on the Fast Times, the BttF's are pretty nice too :smokin

Last edited:
I was cleaning up the closet today so I figured I'd throw up a pic of my pickups from this weekend, BttF's and fast times, along with the rest of my small collection of SB's I've obtained over the last couple years. Props to the best thread on NT for helping grow my love of SB's, and also helping me get a couple of these pairs!

Really stoked on the Fast Times, the BttF's are pretty nice too :smokin

REPPED to your good collection sir! Can't wait for BTTF's as well

REPPED to your good collection sir! Can't wait for BTTF's as well
Thanks bro!

Speaking of the BttF's.... When I saw the alternate laces where grey for these, I was kinda disappointed. Today when I was cleaning, I found the alternate Diamond Dunk high laces. Turns out, they're VERY close in color to the sole. Like a shade off, maybe not even. Granted, they are a little long. Anyways, what y'all think? BTW, I'm not much of a photographer :lol:

The color is VERY close, almost perfect. If any one has diamond lows, those laces would be perfect.

^plan foiled.

They're nearly a dead ringer for that blue.

Still jealous of anyone with the McFly Tre ADs.

250caddy 250caddy That color looks spot on looks like I'll be following in your footsteps on going with tiff laces. I may lace em up in white to see how I like em on feet first but I like the contrast with tiff laces and outsole.

Back
Top Bottom