2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Scooped up the Dorothy Lows for $55 off eBay. Had eBay bucks that I needed to use. Hope they look as dope in person as they do in pics.

Seems like a good deal

not sure which pics you have been looking at, but they are not all that great looking in person
I would have to agree after seeing them in person this weekend, wasn't feeling them. However, I wasn't a fan of them in pics too, so take that for what it's worth.

55 bucks ain't bad for them though.

I got them mainly because I like the concept.... purely as a shoe I think they are ugly, but worth owning along side the tin mans and whatever future shoes that could be Wizard of Oz themed since I love that movie

What's everyone wearing tomorrow?

...and how many of you knew the nickname for these wasn't just arbitrarily 'Jedis'?

#MakeSomeEnglishToFrenchEasterEggs

Last edited:
I'll be going with tauntauns and tagging Zach in every post.

Just grabbed the original Zoom FC DB from 2004 pink box era. Very chill shoe. Pics later

lol

That's the Easter egg, man...Nike translated Safari to Jedi instead of Safari (which likely doesn't have a translation in French)...a fun way of giving a nod to Star Wars without landing themselves in legal hot water.

Last edited:
lol

That's the Easter egg, man...Nike translated Safari to Jedi instead of Safari (which likely doesn't have a translation in French)...a fun way of giving a nod to Star Wars without landing themselves in legal hot water.

Yeah it straight up says Jedi on the box in the French translation. Pretty clear meaning unless jedi in French makes sense to the color and this is just the biggest coincidence ever

I got them mainly because I like the concept.... purely as a shoe I think they are ugly, but worth owning along side the tin mans and whatever future shoes that could be Wizard of Oz themed since I love that movie

Same here.

Wasn't too fond of how they looked..but I like the movie and like the concept. Mix that with $42 shipped and sold lol. After getting them in hand I liked them more than pics online

Back
Top Bottom