2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Pulled the trigger on the de la's on kicks crew. Jus like that I can get it out the way and focus on hare 7 and Chi 1s. Plus had some rebate money in my paypal so it came to 144. Eff it...

I just got off the phone with a clearance store in Tennessee and he did an inventory search of all the clearance stores, said he could not locate any black or white LM's I'm not sure if that was only in a 10 and a half and an 11 or all sizes. Gonna try again tomorrow.

Thought BTTF hit, haha turns out LMs are in outlets? :nerd:
This

You guys are wasting your time trying to stock locate LMs. You won't find them. They're accounted for as soon as a store gets them or even knows they're getting them.
And this

UnDS Fast Times today.

Couldn't pass these up for $60 shipped from CNCPTS...no stickers though?

and side by side with MIAs since they have kind of the same theme to them:

Anyone know when the Mags, Mcflys, BttFs (whatever you want to call them) are going up on NDC? I've missed out on a size 12 everywhere so far.

Just left the Kissimmee outlet and they said LM hit their store a few days ago were and were instantly gone. They do have a quantity of 3 in their system still but nobody knows where they are or if they're inventory is wrong. To me it sounds like employees pairs are being held until payday.

Back
Top Bottom