2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Repped. I picked up the white. Hopefully I like them in-hand. First and only random purchase of the month. 

makesomerice makesomerice
I always imagine you in the silence of the lambs mask whenever the aj1 x sb thread is mentioned
more like the nacho libre mask (which i own), but i appreciate the thought.. that was one of my mom's favorite books (she liked the movie too).

#WDMSRWT

I just can't get into the all white or all black dunks.
I find them sort of boring.
BUT everyone buy and enjoy what you like.
For me, I need some or all color in my Dunks.
For example, these on my feet today:

Lucky enough that I've been able to wear Sneaks at my job for some time now.
Plus it helps to be in management, so no one can really tell me anything.

Last edited:
Hares and de las on the same day.... I think I could wait and cop de las later tho. I predict another version of what happened with the highs

Would be downright shocked if they sat like highs. We've already seen more interest inside and outside the thread on lows and even some "1st 5 posts" people coming in and asking. They shouldn't be hard to attain for us, but I would not expect BOGO deals and discounts like we saw with the highs within like days it seemed like.

Last edited:
Said it before, not waiting on the De La's, the interest is there. Hoping I can grab a pair from premier or SPoT

Last edited by a moderator:
Hope Fools aren't thinking these DSM Dunks are gonna pop on Resale like the Jordan's that Dropped by DSM 
laugh.gif

I seen some people saying they paid $300 for pre order on Ebay 
roll.gif

starting to have withdrawal from purchasing.

was thinking i may go with some jano 8five2's for my wedding party since ill be wearing concords. 

Back
Top Bottom