2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

so I shouldn't post this pic?

...then I definitely shouldn't post this:

I can already tell this LM outlet business is gonna cause my knuckle hairs to grey a bit. I just want one pair for a decent price.. Is that too much to ask?!?!... Alright tantrum over. Those quartersnacks are lookin lovely as always!!

Damn you all went the **** in on me lol. I'm clearly new here and was not trying to be offensive. I did not mean "underwhelming" as in they were not hyped, I meant underwhelming in the sense that the colorways just haven't seemed as creative lately. I hate hype just as much as the next person.

i prefer simple dunks. theres a great thread in the sneaker showcase section for it!

in regards to 2014 vs 2015, i think last year is def top of the pops. but we have plenty of time left for this year!

^Repp'd. Thanks for not getting upset about a discussion I was simply trying to have. Some people take opinions way to seriously on here. I also agree about last years releases vs. this years so far.

^Repp'd. Thanks for not getting upset about a discussion I was simply trying to have. Some people take opinions way to seriously on here. I also agree about last years releases vs. this years so far.
not the reply we're looking for.
:wink:
we just love our SB's.

I love SB's just as much as the next person. I am just curious to hear other's opinions and have discussions, that is all. Speaking of which, what is your SB grail sir?

Back
Top Bottom