2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

so I shouldn't post this pic?
Then I definitely shouldn't post these pics. I would pull out the second pair on ice, but I didn't wanna make you too salty.  They were so nice I had to buy thrice haha.

(Btw not trying to soft flex just haven't gotten around to putting the others up yet.)

Quartersnacks might be the shoe that everyone has in this thread...

Even I have em now.

Then I definitely shouldn't post these pics. I would pull out the second pair on ice, but I didn't wanna make you too salty.  They were so nice I had to buy thrice haha.

(Btw not trying to soft flex just haven't gotten around to putting the others up yet.)
Three?! I noticed you're a size 10 too ... I'm super salty.

Even I have em now.
Everyone except me!

Last edited:

Three?! I noticed you're a size 10 too ... I'm super salty.

Everyone except me!
Don't worry bro I'll be on the lookout for you.  Nothing makes me happier when it comes to SB's than seeing the thread members eat without having to deal with the reseller prices/BS (besides DS steals in my size of course).

I FELL IN LOVE WHEN I FIRST SAW THESE WHITE GIRLS. 
pimp.gif

Even I have em now.

Not me, found them too similar to the SOMPs which I own, so I passed. Quartersnacks are def one of the nicer dunks. Goes to show it's best to keep it clean and simple.

Man I've had a few opportunities to get some Quartersnacks and I just couldn't pull the trigger. I have some Barbershops that are essentially the same shoe.

Last time I got to wear dunks out. I miss having a job where nobody worried about what I actually wore as long as I got my job done. It's the little trade offs. Amazing benefits, but lots of little nitpicky corporate nonsense, like no wacky sneakers worn on the job.

Need to break out my real cameras more often.
Congrats on the new gig!

On feet today..... I love these as well.... In my top 5 from last year.... Not worth box price of $110, but for half that they are legit (and they feel so nice)

They seem to get no love

I won't even read the outlet thing man. Too much for my poor heart to take. I want a beater pair of blacks.

Local guy I bought a pair from told me he's going to be around my way this week and will do his DS Irons (no box) for 225. Must find a way to fit them in the budget, don't think I'll ever find them cheaper.

Not me, found them too similar to the SOMPs which I own, so I passed. Quartersnacks are def one of the nicer dunks. Goes to show it's best to keep it clean and simple.
Same... i held out for so long trying to find SOMPs at the right price, and paid a little over retail, so I passed on the 25Cents

funny thing is, i've been reading the blog for years and was super hyped when i heard they got announced... ripstop tongue, suede upper, but i just don't like to buy shoes i practically already own

Back
Top Bottom