2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

How are you guys able to verify that the McFlys are a GR? I called my local shop and they have no clue about them. Not trying to call anyone out just curious really...
GR refers to the method of release. In this case, General Release means there is no special "drop date" and allocations are usually not limited to any particular shops. Any shop can get them. They are a May GR and due to the shipment delays Nike has been experiencing lately, most shops are just getting them late. To answer your question more directly, you can verify these aren't a GR since they don't have a drop date. De La Lows have a May 16 drop date, and thus, they are NOT a GR. The Sparkles (or iridescents, whatever you guys are calling them) are also a May GR with no set release date. 

mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif

Seems like it could be a similar to the bao's

Bao's were a bit weird release wise though.

I don't think demand was very high. It's just there weren't alot available to begin with and they just kinda puttered out.
Not many people seemed to want them either but still demand was enough for a relatively quick sell out.
I haven't checked their resell prices either, but I would imagine they are pretty close to retail, suggesting not much demand at all.

These look closer to Quartersnacks to me but with even higher demand while stock remains TBD.

Are the De La lows a GR also?
No, May 16th release date = QS.

shops sold their souls early though, didn't they?
Yes, to Nike. BAZING.

But seriously, yes they did. It is still not allowed but many shops do it anyways as Nike is a little more lax with SB accounts. The culture means hooking up homies early so they don't crack down as hard on a few shops dropping early here and there. Every release and you'll lose your account like some SB shops have had happen to them.

if anyone can help me out for the size 12 mcflys I will gladly return the favor when my local gets the de las in.

Seems like it could be a similar to the bao's
Bao's were a bit weird release wise though.

I don't think demand was very high. It's just there weren't alot available to begin with and they just kinda puttered out.
Not many people seemed to want them either but still demand was enough for a relatively quick sell out.
I haven't checked their resell prices either, but I would imagine they are pretty close to retail, suggesting not much demand at all.

These look closer to Quartersnacks to me but with even higher demand while stock remains TBD.
Got the first part right, but you're a little off in terms of the demand. Bao's were still riding off of the release high from the TIffany's, so many people that didn't care too much for Dunk Highs were suddenly interested again. On top of that, they had a very nice quality suede and clean look overall, which coupled with the fact that they were a collab drove the demand up. The demand was never crazy per se, but the scattered release made them seem more limited than they really were. Nowadays they tend to sell for about 1.5-2x retail.

Last edited:
De La Lows > Mags

Marty didn't wear those! 
laugh.gif

on another note

Has anyone here Completed the Whole Set now - with all the BTTF colorways  nike released over the yrs

Damn mad shots at dude, lol yall acting like the employees at Supreme NY mad shade. It's a learning curve when copping Jordans and/or SBs. At least he isn't lurking, he is trying to learn the game, that's what NT is about, gotta help each other out fellas.

[quote name="shottadru" url="/t/303260/2015-nike-sb-dunk-thread-grs-and-qss-added/133950#post_23312780][/quote]
afc5f5cfd1570a281f70cf766053547c.gif

:wink:
gotta start somewhere.
#MakeSomeSense

Last edited:
Somebody violated the unspoken rule wrg to calling that Skateshop....
Dude, it happens EVERYTIME there's a decently hyped release. Someone that lurks, calls the shop and tells them about us. Some people even give them my screen name and ask for my personal phone number so that they can contact me directly. SMH.

AGAIN, FOR THE RECORD NEW FOLKS, DON'T TELL THEM ABOUT ME OR THE THREAD!

I like to take positives from negatives though. Positive things that come out of this is, he's a cool dude, the shop is awesome and he'll add to the thread. He made an account and contacted me directly after he was directed here by someone via info I posted. Before he decided to post, I gave him the run down about what we were about as a whole and gave him the rule and regs of the thread. He's not going to spam us, he really respects what we're about and he's not going to tell ANYONE ELSE about us. He's a small shop, you all know how much I love small shops. As long as he's good, I think it's okay. It's another cemented buying option for us. Any thoughts fellow members?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom