2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

unheardof?
SAFARI/ALTITUDE GREEN-BRQ BRWN JEDI?

Last edited:
Everyone has to learn and start somewhere. I'll admit the same questions are getting old. Granite that appears to be in most threads just uncommon for this one. Even if a few new peeps cop won't hurt those who have their locals and or connects already line up. Not too mention all the online sites.

looking to clear out some older styles. got some paparazzi's left.
Call the shop and ask for Chris-
9.5-10 and 11.5
$72 plus $10 shipping
703 385 7669
Found out about this site when we got flooded with calls yesterday fro the de la low.s
And Sorry, Our allotment is spoken for.
Thanks!

From Unheardof?

Somebody violated the unspoken rule wrg to calling that Skateshop....

Dude, it happens EVERYTIME there's a decently hyped release. Someone that lurks, calls the shop and tells them about us. Some people even give them my screen name and ask for my personal phone number so that they can contact me directly. SMH.

AGAIN, FOR THE RECORD NEW FOLKS, DON'T TELL THEM ABOUT ME OR THE THREAD!

I like to take positives from negatives though. Positive things that come out of this is, he's a cool dude, the shop is awesome and he'll add to the thread. He made an account and contacted me directly after he was directed here by someone via info I posted. Before he decided to post, I gave him the run down about what we were about as a whole and gave him the rule and regs of the thread. He's not going to spam us, he really respects what we're about and he's not going to tell ANYONE ELSE about us. He's a small shop, you all know how much I love small shops. As long as he's good, I think it's okay. It's another cemented buying option for us. Any thoughts fellow members?

I love it. Better than those eastbay reps that never really were all that helpful.

It also saves us hassle of trying to track down shoes when they're just sitting on shelves

@John00 yeah totally. me mentioning it has basically nothing to do with that particular newcomer who has offered to be helpful. that's awesome. but it's not always going to end up like that (as you mentioned).

Last edited:
I love it. Better than those eastbay reps that never really were all that helpful.

It also saves us hassle of trying to track down shoes when they're just sitting on shelves
Agreed. But we still would do well to be mindful of the rules. Every mistake about breaking the rules will certainly not result in a come-up for us. No shots to the new guy.

Last edited:
I haven't been paying attention this year, so far for me the sb releases are wack as hell. All this hype over de las and they're ugly as a mofo. Imo. Bttf is the only pair so far I'm even remotely interested in.

Back
Top Bottom