2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

So, MiA's and Firecracker pack are july QS?? WoF august QS?? Im sorry if this has been asked a million times..

REPPED, picked up the 13....was $158.05 total.... $20 shipping but, he's sending them expedited tomorrow morning so I get them Mon or Tues. Worth the extra little bit to me. $50 more than the blacks from Premier.

Now onto WoF, quilted highs, and Viotec's (still...if anyone could help out here I'd appreciate it..)
No problem man, I just wasn't gonna put that much out on those but you saying it right with those dunk highs and those walk of fames!

Anyone need Black Firecrackers?

SPoT - $98 + Free Shipping

Make sure you right click size and open in new tab or window. Otherwise you will get the "Sorry can only be purchased in the shop"

Sizes available as of this post: 6, 6.5, 7.5, 8, 9, 9.5, 10, 10.5, 11, 11.5, 13, 15
Thank you! After I struck out this morning from BlindSpot I was able to pick up the last pair of 9's from SPoT. Didn't know that "open in new tab" trick either, thanks again! Repped

The Butt-heads look so much better with this lace swap. I think I may have to add them to my wishlist now.

i said the same thing. I figuired if i was gonna get these i would prob rather just grab a pair of BHMs. But that lace swap looks reall dope. Anyone cop the buttheads? hows the quality? Is that red suede the same as the red FC and BHM?

Last edited:
Recently moved to So Cal from No Cal Never really had a spot to pick up SB's So i was A jordan head but QUALITY is TERRIBLE so gave up on them now that i moved here trying to Catch up Picke up Two pairs in the red Firecrackers Couldnt Decide on the laces Soo..   Also Found a website with oval laces for sb's called let me know? http://laceslaces.com/en/10-slimmies  

Anyone need Black Firecrackers?

SPoT - $98 + Free Shipping

Make sure you right click size and open in new tab or window. Otherwise you will get the "Sorry can only be purchased in the shop"

Sizes available as of this post: 6, 6.5, 7.5, 8, 9, 9.5, 10, 10.5, 11, 11.5, 13, 15
repped! love this thread! copped my size 13. already have the reds...pack complete
nthat.gif
ready for 4th of july festivities

Can anyone anwser me if they are doing a Quickstrike release of the W.O.F's or is it only brooklyn projects release? Thanks!

Damn, it's awesome to see thread MOVE SO FAST with info to help people out. I hope everyone that wanted the FC Dunk lows got them or still have a chance to get them and end up copping. This thread is awesome!

Now on to my weekly question answers!

#1:  By far the most violent release I've EVER been to was the Concord 11 release. I lined up outside my local Nikestore and everything was cool for the first few hours until the doors opened. There was a mad rush for the door and people were being trampled, a 5 year old kid got thrown into the street and almost got ran over by a car, a woman that tried to cut got punched in the face by a man and knocked out and after all that they called off the release and started a raffle. It was completely nuts. 

#2: The SB with the best back story has to be the Chocolates. RIP Keenan Milton.

#3:

1.) Jean Paul Gaultier Low

2.) Le Male Dunk Low

3.) All light blue upper, toe box and Nike check is chrome. The heel will have the can that they cologne comes in. The insole would be light blue as well and have white lines across it mimicking the cologne bottle itself.

4.) Clearly the dunk low is inspired by the cologne Le Male.

5.) The SB would be a QS and it would also be released on Gaultier's website.   

Back
Top Bottom