2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Looks like the all court is going to be a Corey Kennedy pro model

IMG_9336-e1427747525561.jpg

Screen-Shot-2015-03-23-at-11.43.21-AM.jpg

Mentioned this way back, glad to see these will finally come out.

did VU and atlas go online with the DLS?

Atlas put up some limited sizes I think, although I never saw the live link.

Vertical Urge told me they would never get them in.

It's pretty odd actually. A good number of the online accounts told me they would absolutely not be allowed to sell the De La's online, and a couple (Vertical Urge being one... a pretty major one) told me they wouldn't get the De La's in at all.

It's pretty odd actually. A good number of the online accounts told me they would absolutely not be allowed to sell the De La's online, and a couple (Vertical Urge being one... a pretty major one) told me they wouldn't get the De La's in at all.
Martini didn't get De Las either...not sure if these shops are maybe cutting ties with NSB or if Nike can decide what shops get what quickstrikes...who knows.

Yeah, it sounded more like Nike was flexing and deliberately not sending the De Las out to certain stores. Nike barring online sales on De Las specifically, i will take as truth cuz I heard it from the stores that normally post SBs up on a regular basis.

Nike you scary.

no thanks to you I picked up a second pair locally lol
Lol. Glad you were able to cop. Grabbed a 10.5 for my boy but he doesn't want them now. Was gonna see if you needed em.

Martini didn't get De Las either...not sure if these shops are maybe cutting ties with NSB or if Nike can decide what shops get what quickstrikes...who knows.
They haven't been getting much of anything the past 6 months or so. Did they ever get fast times, central parks, cinnabars, etc?

Last edited:
Got shipment confirmation from CCS for the DLS earlier today. So you CCS ppl should check your emails today and see if you got yours. Also those green dunks a few pages back are trash. Give it a gum bottom instead and get rid of that out of place pattern on it then it would be fine.

Vertical is one of my locals and I can tell you that they haven't gotten in a Nike SB Dunk since this year's BHM. I can't comment if they are cutting ties, as I haven't explicitly asked them, but I know at one point they were in talks for a collab. I know they started trying to get less stuff at the end of last year (never got Disposables or Quartersnacks for instance). It's certainly odd.

Last edited:
What shoe cleaners do you guys reccomend? Looking for either something that's all around good for leather and suede, or individuals that are specific for each. I see Angelus sells an all in one cleaner for cheap, but idk if it's trustworthy

Back
Top Bottom