2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Wow this thread sure has slowed down today compared to the last 3 days.

Guess it's safe to come back now.

I think I'm going to try and get the all white highs next. Anyone have them? How's the quality?

So I take a leave of absence for a little over a week from this thread and it BLOWS up. There's no way in hell in going through all that nonsense lmao

I figure I'll share today's wear:

And my most recent SB pickup from a couple or so weeks ago:

Got them from a fellow NTer whom most of you know, but I'll refrain from revealing the mystery. Thank you for such a great price, you know who you are [emoji]128540[/emoji]

Walter..

Wow this thread sure has slowed down today compared to the last 3 days.

Guess it's safe to come back now.

I think I'm going to try and get the all white highs next. Anyone have them? How's the quality?

Quality on the leather is what you expect from dunks and the yellow holographic-ish is the exact same as on the lows
I love my pair, I feel like in a year there's gonna be a ton of people that will regret not copping these on sale lol

Last edited:
Quality on the leather is what you expect from dunks and the yellow holographic-ish is the exact same as on the lows
I love my pair, I feel like in a year there's gonna be a ton of people will regret not copping these on sale lol
That's not possible because the highs don't even have holograms. I'll buy them if they end up being 75 shipped :smile:

Last edited:
That's not possible because the highs don't even have holograms. I'll buy them if they end up being 75 shipped :smile:

That's why I added the "ish", I don't know what to call that scratchy shiny material lol
Sorry I meant the green lows

Last edited:
Lol. Glad you were able to cop. Grabbed a 10.5 for my boy but he doesn't want them now. Was gonna see if you needed em.
They haven't been getting much of anything the past 6 months or so. Did they ever get fast times, central parks, cinnabars, etc?

preciate the consideration on he de las

Martini didn't get De Las either...not sure if these shops are maybe cutting ties with NSB or if Nike can decide what shops get what quickstrikes...who knows.

This has to do with ordering. If you noticed martini has not got alot of new releases. Qs are only givin if your sales and ordering is high numbers. Also shops get qs just droped off somrtimes without even ordering

Back
Top Bottom