2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I visited a shop today that had the mcflys.  the employee or manager (couldnt tell) said no more size 10-12.  cuz he purchased all the rest.  and then he told me I could buy it off him for $140... seems shady as hell.  they also have de la souls sitting...cuz they charge $135 instead of $125.  :smh:

new screen name here since I cant seem to use my old screen name from back when Niketalk was under yuku.

Anyways a funny story, I was actually on the hunt for the original de la soul hi's to replace a pair that I sold a few years back. Could find a pair for a decent price. I was hunting at least twice a week on Craigslist, Ebay, and Facebook. Then one day I come across a blog that gave on these lows and ever since then, I was committed to buying a pair of these lows.

I managed to score two pairs. even though these don't have the hologram like the originals, this will do just fine.

I dont have my pairs in hand yet, but for those of you that do, can you post a picture of them with the brown laces?

I was trying to look for a good video on Youtube for these but didn't find many. However I did run into this one video. Check out the comments, made me laugh. He is convinced that these are holographic lol

Its totally up to Nike as to what stores , get which and how many of any given sneaker . Martini has gotten nothing since the Dazzle highs , they are all great people and have been my local for years . I hope things turn around for them but don't expect any new drops of any kind for awile

What did you wear tonight?

These. I'm not at a skate park either. This is a bar. I'm at a punk/oi show. They have a corner pipe and a side wall in the performance room.

Homie works at Blue Tile.

Great info. Still though I think there will be more than plenty to go around. Quartersnacks also had poor numbers preordered even with the higher than usual demand... and they're still rolling around at retail or less.

Great info. Still though I think there will be more than plenty to go around. Quartersnacks also had poor numbers preordered even with the higher than usual demand... and they're still rolling around at retail or less.
Where can I find them for retail or less? I've been trying to find a pair (size 10).

I understand the hype on these but I just don't see it. Don't get me wrong I think there dope glad I finally got my pair. I like this lace swap I did. Lighting doesn't show it but they match perfectly.
http://s1184.photobucket.com/user/JONNYDPGC/media/1A10BD74-B50B-416A-8491-C46821B66919.jpg.html

Me either. The insole looks better than the shoe.

I love green suede, but those highs are hideous

#QFT

Those green dunks are ugly as hell.

Size 7.5, 8, 8.5, 9, 11, 11.5 & 12. SB Dunk Low Pro "Ruby Red Slipper" $69.99 shipped

http://23penny.com/product/sb-dunk-low-pro-ruby-red-slipper

SOOOO sad I missed these. [emoji]128553[/emoji]

Glad i got a pair but i can agree with some of those comments on the BTTF. Very nice color-way
yes looks better in pictures.
but that is because of the materials used. I'm sure if it was leather or euphorian nubuck then it would be a different story.

Walked into my local just to see if the BTTFs were there and they were sold out, but they said they were expecting another shipment on the last week of this month, so maybe more pairs are coming. Just passing along what I heard. 

Back
Top Bottom