2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

919-828-5877
Repped dude. Copped

That's strange. I thought CDN box price is $175. It looks like they're under charging.

Wow.
I thought the same thing. Unless everyone else was overcharging? Either way, I'm glad I waited it out for them to release them :smokin

Was there any reason why the McFlys didn't have an actual release date even though shops were getting them in?

^ Tell me about it. Luckily those instances are rare. 

Whenever I think about finding a size 5 in anything ..

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Seems like they were harder to grab than the DLSs.
from what I have been able to gather reading through this forum shop owners that are noobs when offered the chance to buy these they were labeled "vapors" not mcflys so they passed. because so many passed production levels are very low. Now take what I say with a grain of salt but seems like a very valid reason imo.

Last edited:
Was there any reason why the McFlys didn't have an actual release date even though shops were getting them in?
They're a General Release. They release as shops get them in. Here's an easier way to think about it: Every shop has their own unique release date for GR's, which corresponds to when they get their shipment in (I'm simplifying here, but that's the jist of it).

Back
Top Bottom