2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I always thought it meant they wouldn't leak a lot of info on the shoe like release dates ,stores getting them and quantity at least that's what it used to mean
That's how it is still but we tend to know a lot sooner than we used to now. Even quickstrikes. That ol random drop on a Sunday afternoon stuff nike does is not QS. That's BS.

Snkrs app being open For all just means one thing for me. If I want the BTTF tomorrow I'll have to have google chrome, Safari, internet explorer, my wife's kindle, Hadji from Johnny Quest, my iPad, my iPhone, PLUS the snkrs app to score a pair

Edit**

Last edited:
Snkrs app being open to the world just means one thing for me. If I want the BTTF tomorrow I'll have to have google chrome, Safari, internet explorer, my wife's kindle, Hadji from Johnny Quest, my iPad, my iPhone, PLUS the snkrs app to score a pair
It's not the world. #Android

hey guys i was wondering if you could help me out. i found a good deal on a worn pair of black ucs with the package, but theyre a half size down from my usual size. i know some guys on here were saying that they half size down on the newer highs, but when searching i saw that alot of people saying they were snug. was trying to see if i can get any more input from you guys. thanks.

They are super snugged! Go your TTS your toes will thank you

Are you wearing all that at once?
That's how I'm strolling in the office tomorrow 
wink.gif

Last edited:
As a side note I just saw this on fb. called em up and the guy is real cool. He will make a deal on anything he has. He asked for my size and just started rattling off what he had. I can appreciate that sort of business to the nth degree.

Hit em up who knows what youll find. Oh yeah, The fella doesnt even charge shipping.

As a side note I just saw this on fb. called em up and the guy is real cool. He will make a deal on anything he has. He asked for my size and just started rattling off what he had. I can appreciate that sort of business to the nth degree.

Hit em up who knows what youll find. Oh yeah, The fella doesnt even charge shipping.
Wisconsin folk will treat you good, I know exactly where this is, might have to take a look this weekend.

I called the shop listed a few posts above.

Asked about size 13 highs. Only had Calis and Shields. Wanted $99 for the Shields.

Nice guy...name was Mark but $99 for Shields isn't a good price imo.

Hope some can eat off the info though.

Last edited:
I called the shop listed a few posts above.

Asked about size 13 highs. Only had Calis and Shields. Wanted $99 for the Shields.

Nice guy...name was Mark but $99 for Shields isn't a good price imo.

Hope some can eat off the info though.
did you try haggling with him?

Don't remember if 'snacks sold out on NDC, however they did get pushed back at least one which subsequently drove the hype a bit.

No ragrets on doubling on 'em.

Snkrs app being open For all just means one thing for me. If I want the BTTF tomorrow I'll have to have google chrome, Safari, internet explorer, my wife's kindle, Hadji from Johnny Quest, my iPad, my iPhone, PLUS the snkrs app to score a pair

Edit**

repped for Hadji.

Last edited:
Bitly all over the world... [emoji]133655818726[/emoji][emoji]133654770154[/emoji][emoji]133655818739[/emoji][emoji]133658964471[/emoji][emoji]133664207351[/emoji][emoji]133660013031[/emoji][emoji]133669450221[/emoji]

Stats from the BttFs early link.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom