2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Anyone in here from the Van Nuys, CA area?
Northridge area(5 mins away from Van Nuys) here..what you got for me?
happy.gif

Last edited:
Thx for the help earlier everyone. Unfortunately I was at work all night so I literally couldn't cop that 9.5. [emoji]128531[/emoji][emoji]128553[/emoji] All those dope links I missed. I'm hoping to get a pair soon. Worst case-I may just make this 9 work.

Some shops will be receiving another shipment of DLS lows, so keep it locked if you still are looking for a pear

PLEASE drop me a DM on twitter when they do.

Yall know the red patent dunks are under retail on ebay and Amazon right?

Amazon? Where? [emoji]128064[/emoji]

Ppl just want to be spoon feed info nowadays.
It's the way of the interwebs.

The I want it now entitled generation has been given so much so quickly that working for something is a foreign concept to many now.

RIP SNKRS app

Man all these links dropping while I'm in meetings!

Sighhh...I know your struggle.

1 post/month average over 11 years seems super helpful.

Dudes who equate forum "seniority" to some sort of social status are funny.

Repped for saying what half of us were thinking. I'm not opposed to sharing info, but I just think if you want NT info then join NT. Once anything is made known on twitter it's cooked. There are so many lurkers on NT as it is.

. Lol that's me , I'm pretty sure everyone on nt ate already and I waited until most of the sizes were gone , just helping out fellow sneaker heads on Twitter. Flame me if you want I've been here longer than most of you guys and I've helped people get multiple shoes over the years ( to the extent people were giving me their cc info to obtain pairs ). Also I thought the first rule of nt was there are no rules ?
You need to log off and forget about this place.

We have enough plagiarism going on with the blogs and referral sites for you to add to it.

I got u mocha :nthat:

Thank you kind sir. [emoji]128521[/emoji]

So you never used links on Twitter to cop anything? A lot of the links people post here come from Twitter

Hmmm...touché to both of you. Usually if it's posted from Twitter here it's a screenshot vs a link.

Personally I don't repost twitter links here b/c it's too much work. However, unless the twitter link is from the actual store I don't even bother with it. People like Soullinks and kicksundercost post old weak info. The ONLY time I've ever thrived from a link was from the nike destroyer on IG. Everybody else's links suck. TND's links don't exist anymore as he uses his knowledge to cook on his own now.

there's a really good bbc or pbs documentary about superbrands that you should checkout aswell

about clothing and accessories

called the truth about superbrands

should be on youtube

Yup, seen that one before. But very relevant and informative documentary. Good recommendation.

Sometimes, I'm not sure if I'm wiser than the average dude that falls for the marketing and doesn't realize he's getting played... or I'm stupider for realizing the game and still buying way more kicks than I can wear - haha.

CALI STRONG ON NT

that's why it's so hard to get kicks Locally out here 
roll.gif

Last edited:
818 here. i'm sure i ran into some of yall scouring the sb spots. It's sure still harder to scoop up pairs here.

Just meaning that those are the SNKRS images that we Android users can't see.

I put my app on my wife's iPhone.  Except, I'm never with her when there's a drop, and she wouldn't know how to go about using it.  Such a waste.

Today is the 3rd day I've worn my DLS lows.... I never ever wear the same pair more than once in a week but these keep screaming at me to be worn

I had been looking forward to the drop once the highs were announced, it feels like Christmas up in here
Hopefully nothing new (and good) comes out for a while so I can enjoy my recent pick ups

. Lol that's me , I'm pretty sure everyone on nt ate already and I waited until most of the sizes were gone , just helping out fellow sneaker heads on Twitter. Flame me if you want I've been here longer than most of you guys and I've helped people get multiple shoes over the years ( to the extent people were giving me their cc info to obtain pairs ). Also I thought the first rule of nt was there are no rules ?

LOL! Good luck getting confirmation emails on that discounted price!

Back
Top Bottom