2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Someone broke the first rule of NT...

BooThisMan.gif

Hopefully these Mcfly's pop up at a smaller shop or two so I can grab my 13. Any info is greatly appreciated, but not expecting much.:smh:

pretty much all sunglasses are made in the same factory
OFF-TOPIC -- but this is absolute truth - check out the 60 Minutes feature on Luxottica () - pretty much makes all glasses and owns all eyewear mall shops.  Ray Bans, Oakleys, all 'high end' fashion brands and the cheapest LensCrafters glasses are made from the same company.

No reason why some metal/plastic with a couple of screws should cost as much as a smartphone.

I go with Zenni - more to spend on overpriced shoes. 
nthat.gif

OFF-TOPIC -- but this is absolute truth - check out the 60 Minutes feature on Luxottica () - pretty much makes all glasses and owns all eyewear mall shops.  Ray Bans, Oakleys, all 'high end' fashion brands and the cheapest LensCrafters glasses are made from the same company.

No reason why some metal/plastic with a couple of screws should cost as much as a smartphone.

I go with Zenni - more to spend on overpriced shoes. :nthat:

there's a really good bbc or pbs documentary about superbrands that you should checkout aswell

about clothing and accessories

called the truth about superbrands

should be on youtube

there's a really good bbc or pbs documentary about superbrands that you should checkout aswell

about clothing and accessories

called the truth about superbrands

should be on youtube
And relevantly, Nike makes its appearance within the first 20 seconds!

Last edited:
anything for the e props
. Lol that's me , I'm pretty sure everyone on nt ate already and I waited until most of the sizes were gone , just helping out fellow sneaker heads on Twitter. Flame me if you want I've been here longer than most of you guys and I've helped people get multiple shoes over the years ( to the extent people were giving me their cc info to obtain pairs ). Also I thought the first rule of nt was there are no rules ?

1 post/month average over 11 years seems super helpful.

Dudes who equate forum "seniority" to some sort of social status are funny.
I stopped buying shoes for a few years and I don't post random things all the time to get my post count up, so yea my post count average is low , and to me someone who cares about what another dude is doing is funny [emoji]128512[/emoji] . Also those twitter accounts helped me secure pairs I was looking for so why not return the favor?

Last edited:
It's like the same dudes are the ones getting on arguments in here over and over again.

It's sneakers. Yall take it too seriously. Cop your pair, wear, move on
Exactly , everyone on nt got their pairs already , a lot doubled and tripled let others eat .

My de la soul came in :D :smokin came in a day early from NDC.

Lovin the suede, the vinyl material is really plush

Hope everyone who bought a pair gets them in early.

Back
Top Bottom