2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

feels good to cop a pair of SB's. 

just like the old days. 
nthat.gif

This being my first pair of SB is super dope. Tried for the De La Lows and couldn't pull the trigger. Anyways, proud to be part of the fam.

Sizing wise, I went 10.5 and all my Jordans are a 10...did I do bad?
I'm a 12 in dunks and Jordan 1's since I don't lace them tight.. 13 in other nike shoes.

sneakers app still pending, so it wont go through, on line in the nike site and if i can cop im thinking of checkingo ut becuase these 11.5's feel like waffle stompers. should have gone with the 11.

Damn I'm bitter because I feel like I've been waiting months for an ACCESS code for the app and still have not got one. :smh:

if you been waitin months i guarantee you you already got it and its in a junk mail folder somewhere. Same thing happened to me. not that it matters anymore

the size 12 gang was in full effect. those went fast. was trying to double up to help the thread but it wasnt happening. the pinwheel is still going on NDC

This being my first pair of SB is super dope. Tried for the De La Lows and couldn't pull the trigger. Anyways, proud to be part of the fam.
sounds right to me. SB's fit tighter than retro's, imo.

Couple of photos of my McFlys, wore them to the Hare Jordan event at Nike Santa Monica. Super comfortable, everyone here will love them. Trust me.

sounds right to me. SB's fit tighter than retro's, imo.

these are nylon around the toe box so they arent as restrictive though. I fell like tts would be ok for these

Back
Top Bottom