2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Damn, 28 minutes of shelving boxes with my phone in my hand waiting for my "turn", got through on a size 7 for the wife! Pumped.

welp paid 5 for a cart and by the time I logged in it was gone 
mean.gif

whoa, i had no idea until I googled it just now. I guess we can count on never getting an android version. 
thought every body knew this lol. fuelband had a nice little run as a test product for the apple watch.

edit: seems like everyone who wanted de la's should've gotten a pair. 

Last edited:
Was I the only one that got burned by NDC's new mobile page layout? Countdown went to zero and I couldn't ATC on mobile for at least 15 seconds which ultimately cost me my window of opportunity.

Last edited:
I just wish there was a way to apply a gift card to your Nike account before hand, like Amazon where you can just bank them and use them on your next purchase. That'd help with these fast releases.

Was I the only one that got burned by NDC's new mobile page layout? Countdown went to zero and I couldn't ATC on mobile for at least 15 seconds which ultimately cost me my window of opportunity.
Happened to me too. I refreshed the page and just made sure my phone didn't go to sleep. 

Back
Top Bottom