2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

oh snap nike just posted some sport blue jordan 3's in a size 18 im just going to use that 3rd pair of bttf money i was gonna spend if i didnt strike out and cop for my bigfoot cousin. hes gonna be psyched.

Last edited:

Carted 50 minutes later. Thank god finally ate on NDC

Was I the only one that got burned by NDC's new mobile page layout? Countdown went to zero and I couldn't ATC on mobile for at least 15 seconds which ultimately cost me my window of opportunity.

Timer hit 0 and nothing loaded i had to refresh the pg smh I'm feeling so salty it's unreal.

Carted 50 minutes later. Thank god finally ate on NDC

I struck out, like how do you have a timer that goes off and you cant add to cart. sneakers struck out for me with the DLS(had to use the site and premier for my pairs) and again with these. If i didnt have two paris of these already id be hating sneaker life right now.

what I really need is the bttf janoskis. like where are they?

Last edited:
I'll spare you guys the pics since everyone knows what they look like...but my DeLas from Blue Tile are flawless...no scuffs on the suede, no issues with the piping, no glue stains...and this suede is BUTTERY--on par if not just slightly nicer than Quartersnacks...

I'll spare you guys the pics since everyone knows what they look like...but my DeLas from Blue Tile are flawless...no scuffs on the suede, no issues with the piping, no glue stains...and this suede is BUTTERY--on par if not just slightly nicer than Quartersnacks..
Was actually gonna post the same thing about my pair from Premier yesterday. After hearing all the complaints about glue, etc was worried but my pair showed up looking flawless. 
pimp.gif

#TeamBigfootGoodLuck

I am convinced a good amount of people only buy sneakers off hype, if it sits it's not cool to own
yup welcome to the IG age people cop to just take a picture and then move on to the next.... Is it right or wrong who knows, just let people live...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom