2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

DAMN missed out - on to the next

really wanted the sport blue 3's 
mean.gif

Last edited:
Shout out whoever posted info on the macflys last Saturday on 510, copped with a breeze and are on Route to my place.. Hopefully they get deliver today.

I'll spare you guys the pics since everyone knows what they look like...but my DeLas from Blue Tile are flawless...no scuffs on the suede, no issues with the piping, no glue stains...and this suede is BUTTERY--on par if not just slightly nicer than Quartersnacks..
Was actually gonna post the same thing about my pair from Premier yesterday. After hearing all the complaints about glue, etc was worried but my pair showed up looking flawless. :pimp:

#TeamBigfootGoodLuck
My premier pair had glue stains out the ***. glue on the tounge glue all around the toe box by the seams, it was glue everywhere and I dont really complain about that much. My second pair from nike i havent looked at yet.

Agreed, wait for the complaints on creasing, then sold as PADS

Yea. Like they don't understand if you actually wear your shoes as opposed to putting them on just to take instagram pics they'll crease. What a novel concept.
nah these crease very easily. like take a few steps out the door and theres a huge crease. i can only imagine how they will look after months of wear. im ok with it but its def more wear than your average crease, but im ok with it.

Skipped over 200 posts lmao :x

Should have a pretty nice steal arriving from the mailbae today..

^^ exactly.. we're all paying resale.... 

The New retail  = Retail + an hour of your time

an hour minimum, sometimes more for other releases

you must not buy many sneakers from nike. the past year or so waiting an hour to cop off finishline east bay NDC with thier server crashes was almost the norm for a while. took me almost three hours to get two pairs of tiffs
I'll never wait 50 minutes to look at a circling wheel on NDC, if you want to go ahead lol

you must not buy many sneakers from nike. the past year or so waiting an hour to cop off finishline east bay NDC with thier server crashes was almost the norm for a while. took me almost three hours to get two pairs of tiffs
na i dont. usually hit up my local no prob but no word from him yet, they did'nt get fast times but got de las, so who knows if they will get them.
I'll never wait 50 minutes to look at a circling wheel on NDC, if you want to go ahead lol
it was on my mobile. i just left it up rolled up a J. went to check a text later on and BOOM, it was carted. PATIENCE

Nike needs to chill out though.

-mags

-delas

- got the white kobes

-prob gonna go for chicago 1s

im gonna need to have NT blocked for at least a month soon.

i was even tempted to buy those Currys this morning. 
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom