2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

UnDS'ed today
...for a second there i thought i saw bao's, but they're DLS Highs! repped.
how about some bouncing bao's 
wink.gif

I think it was this thread where recently the "only worn once indoor for photos" ebay listings were mentioned. Anyways, just saw this posted on a fb group and apparently that problem has now been solved. Can't be serious.
:lol:

Last edited:
dude someone literally just posted a link to DLS i believe. either on this page or the one before.
Yea I've seen the links, thanks bro. I'm in Canada, so not trying to deal with duty, and almost every store in the US wants to charge 40 or 50 for shipping to Canada, ridiculous :smh:

Wore these to go see Pitch Perfect 2 today.  Now that I have appeased the wife (Honestly, these movies are a guilty pleasure) we can go see Max Max tomorrow.  
Nice wear bro, one of my favorites :smokin

You're a better man than I, I refuse to see that movie :lol:. I just saw mad max 2 nights ago, I really liked it, apparently most of the stunts are real too, not CGI.

Given some of the recent posts about the Baohaus x Nike SB Dunk High, I figured now is an appropriate time to ask: what would be a good price for a pair of new 11.5s? I've been on the hunt for them the past few weeks, but I've plenty of patience and am in no hurry.

Thanks.

i UnDSed these today for my son's play at the Western PA School for the Deaf's MayDay celebration so i figured i would share with you all.  It only seemed right since they were putting on a play based on the Wizard of Oz.  He's 3 and was a munchkin (it was too cute!):

Back
Top Bottom