2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Broke out the sabotages with the lace swap

I figured Id post this here cause I'd rather my nt SB fam eat I came on some hard times rather not say for sympathy basically but mom is all that matters anyway I have a bunch more gold Id say then blue that I need to sell so if it's ok imma create a IG account an post here for these shoes an ill post my phone number an I live in atl all shoes R 10.5-11 a few lows R 11.5 jus a few anyway I feel like I'm losing stuff but losin mom is not an option if I can help Sry for ramble an the (lack of punctuation I get drilled on) thanks

Last edited:
I figured Id post this here cause I'd rather my nt SB fam eat I came on some hard times rather not say for sympathy basically but mom is all that matters anyway I have a bunch more gold Id say then blue that I need to sell so if it's ok imma create a IG account an post here for these shoes an ill post my phone number an I live in atl all shoes R 10.5-11 a few lows R 11.5 jus a few anyway I feel like I'm losing stuff but losin mom is not an option if I can help Sry for ramble an the (lack of punctuation I get drilled on) thanks

Hope all turns out well man. I'd possibly be interested in seeing what's you're parting with as I wear the same size

Haha. Had to rep this. I did the same thing when I copped the McFlys. "You guys work on your apps (I was teaching them how to make Android apps), I'll be right back." Made the call, copped the kicks, went back to teaching like nothing happened!

Hahaha thanks! My kids know I love my kicks!!! Glad, I wasnt the only one :wink:

I think it was this thread where recently the "only worn once indoor for photos" ebay listings were mentioned. Anyways, just saw this posted on a fb group and apparently that problem has now been solved. Can't be serious.
laugh.gif
deceased

What's the best thing to use to condition leather dunks? I think I've read armor all leather wipes? Any recommendations?

about to put these laces and lacelocks in the Paid in Fulls.... couldn't bring myself to open the ones from my in store release pack... so I had to get extras for my double up

had been looking for the laces for a while and I didn't pay $99 for them from the guy on eBay

lol

about to put these laces and lacelocks in the Paid in Fulls.... couldn't bring myself to open the ones from my in store release pack... so I had to get extras for my double up

had been looking for the laces for a while and I didn't pay $99 for them from the guy on eBay
lol

Batman-Chin-Rub.gif

I was about to say.....jk jk

But anyways wife's De La's came in today and they fit fine! She is also pleased since they are her first SB. *starts fist pumping*

Back
Top Bottom