2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Rocked my black sheep's to powerhouse last week

Last edited:
Curious who specifically u went to see at powerhouse? G eazy and I guess Kanye for me. But decided to pass because of the rest of the lineup. figured Kanye would come back to tour again when the album drops.

Posted on the coupon thread. I wonder if you can use that coupon towards ordering some SB since they aren't available through online sale... Maybe somebody can shed a light on it...

I might have found a steal on these haze dunk lows for $30 shipped. The problem is, the pics are not clear. I asked the seller for more pics but got no response yet/ Are these worth the risk? I believe it comes with the OG box if that helps.

Curious who specifically u went to see at powerhouse? G eazy and I guess Kanye for me. But decided to pass because of the rest of the lineup. figured Kanye would come back to tour again when the album drops.
I went to see Kanye, it was worth it alone. Everyone else was mediocre.

Man, i just got my DLS' from premier and sad to say theyre a half size too big. Anyone out there that wanna trade a 9.5 for a 9. Or anyone need a 9.5? Lol

I might have found a steal on these haze dunk lows for $30 shipped. The problem is, the pics are not clear. I asked the seller for more pics but got no response yet/ Are these worth the risk? I believe it comes with the OG box if that helps.

Dang bro i am prettysure those are fake

Does anyone know anyone that has these in a9.5? I been sitting on these since november and have not found anyone to trade this sz 10

Raided my stacks at my parents house and found my stussys, Boca jnrs, de LA soul low 05's and lunar eclipses. So stoked! Feel like a part of me is whole again!

Off topic-ish, but did you guys see the RF x Diamond x Asics collab? They took the Tiff colorway and applied it almost identically onto GL5s (I think that's what they are, I own 0 Asics).

Off topic-ish, but did you guys see the RF x Diamond x Asics collab? They took the Tiff colorway and applied it almost identically onto GL5s (I think that's what they are, I own 0 Asics).

the pics leaked? I saw the collab in the works but no pics

I struck out on the Asics x St Alfreds which I really wanted a couple years ago

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom