2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

stillin729 stillin729 I'd hold out for NL lows under $150, tbh. A DS pair of 13s sold this morning at auction with a good title for $135 + shipping.

While they were only sold at Premier, production numbers were still around 3500-4000. That's a lot of [emoji]127824[/emoji]s.

Yeah I'm trying :lol:

I just don't feel like waiting that long

You got em! REPPED!

It's nice to see the thread back to normal... I'm sure a lot of regular heads are in the 1s thread lurking and such

I'm suspecting these Mags/BttF's are super GR.

Two regular Nike stores here got em, and for the smaller one it was the only Nike SB Dunk they had.

How odd.

the only shoes my girl ever wanted I owned were my Flyknit Chukka's
Similar to my wife. She saw my multicolor flyknits and was instantly obsessed. So of course,  I got her a pair..

Whats she go out and do her second time wearing them...? Mows the friggin lawn lol.

Do you boo, do you.
laugh.gif

same boat as you bro...flyknits only

Similar to my wife. She saw my multicolor flyknits and was instantly obsessed. So of course,  I got her a pair..

Whats she go out and do her second time wearing them...? Mows the friggin lawn lol.

Do you boo, do you. :lol:

:lol:

you know how hard it was to find a size 7 in these bad boys? good lord :x

They don't make chukkas with the lunar sole anymore right? Ever since they started using the free sole I couldn't mess with them

Last edited:
I got my girl some Vans. She doesn't really wear sneakers, but I really like how authentics look on girls.

I joke about putting her in dunks. Have showed her a couple pics from this thread and she just SMH's

Back
Top Bottom