2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Vanilla ice? That's random, was it an interview or some thing?
I think he's just referencing the Secret of the Ooze cameo

Only people who would interview Vanilla Ice in 2015 are the police
I wanna say someone from the thread bumped into Vanilla Ice recently...I can't remember who.

Dude had his DLS highs on and Vanilla Ice complimented his 'Ninja Turtle' shoes.

...I think.

Someone in here told a story where he was wearing his De La highs and Vanilla Ice saw them.  Vanilla Ice told him I like your ninja turtle shoes.

Only people who would interview Vanilla Ice in 2015 are the police

Actually, he lives in my area and does a lot for the community especially the kids. He throws big bashes every year in our downtown area and shows a lot of love.

I know he's an easy target, but he's a stand up guy in my book. No shots, just what I see.

Last edited by a moderator:

I got my girl some Vans. She doesn't really wear sneakers, but I really like how authentics look on girls.

I joke about putting her in dunks. Have showed her a couple pics from this thread and she just SMH's
My wife hates dunks, something about the shape of the toe box throws her for a loop. 

Actually, he lives in my area and does a lot for the community especially the kids. He throws big bashes every year in our downtown area and show a lot of love.

I know he's an easy target, but he's a stand up guy in my book. No shots, just what I see.

I was referring to him getting arrested for burglary a couple months ago

A little Fifa action

Back
Top Bottom