2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Wow. Im sitting here at work mashing the add to cart button and dont see anything happening........then i scroll down a bit and see i just put like 7 pair in my cart, LMFAO. Guess i shouldnt be doing this at work with a minimized screen. thats what i get for trying to sneak, lmfao

First time seeing the pair on the left.. Still in for rust buckets

Just copped 2 pair for $94 a piece, nice!:smokin:smokin:smokin:smokin

Now hopefully they dont cancel my order like they did awhile back with something else i ordered, >: >: >: >: >: I was beyond mad.

did you scoop the jams off that aussie site?
23penny put up a size 11 pair ds for 210 shipped. a guy hit me up when i said i was looking for a size 12. offered the same price as condition (yellowing of sole) was the same. and he excepted.

smh. skate shops mad they dont get to sell their stock before nike unleashed the fury... i understand why they mad.

I wanna say someone from the thread bumped into Vanilla Ice recently...I can't remember who.

Dude had his DLS highs on and Vanilla Ice complimented his 'Ninja Turtle' shoes.

...I think.

Me.

Better Story:
A few weeks ago I helped my friend DJ at the Freestyle Festival and wore my De La Highs(Green).
Vanilla Ice was performing and looked at my Sneaks and commented on my Ninja Turtle Shoes.
I said, What?!
He said, Cool Ninja Turtle Shoes, I'm a Hugh Ninja Turtle Fan...Are those Custom?
I said, Oh these are the De La Soul Highs, not the Ninja Turtle Highs or Customs.
They were available about 10 years ago.
He said, Oh I thought they were Special Ninja Turtle Shoes!I...

http://www.yelp.com/events/long-beach-freestyle-summer-festival-at-the-queen-mary

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom