2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

sup plugs, its been a minute
Good to see you in here again @airheaddd!

Industrial, Pharmacy, UNDFTD...I'm sure @John00 knows some others.
Let It Roll Skateshop, Suite 160 and Niketown LV has SBs as well.
Thought it seemed weird.
The only other time Nike has done something like that was when they dropped Uprise's Dunk High WAY before Uprise was able to even drop them in-store. It was up for a long time too. I copped right before they pulled it and they still shipped them out.

Last edited:
shoutout blades ny. i wont name him out of keeping him lowkey but i went in just to browse. we struck up convo and when i mentioned my size he offered me his extra pair of d l s low for retail since we wear the same size. bruh , feels were there.
btw motorcycle dunks are top 5 best pair this year. od soft leather and just dope in person

How them de la soul lows fit? I got a 12 in the most recent cali highs and they fit well. Im a 11.5 generally. Should I go tts on lows? Always worried bout heal slippage on lows if there too big

What I just came home to!

shoutout blades ny. i wont name him out of keeping him lowkey but i went in just to browse. we struck up convo and when i mentioned my size he offered me his extra pair of d l s low for retail since we wear the same size. bruh , feels were there.
btw motorcycle dunks are top 5 best pair this year. od soft leather and just dope in person
72nd or Bro'dway?

I was gonna jump on the mags but I really need to slow down. I know its IG so use discretion and I can't speak for the seller. Just figured I may help to anyone here.

Im hoping to get the bttf in a size 5 for my wife and a 13 for myself, im going to attempt to see if ill be lucky enough to get them from spot on this upcoming restock but if anyone has a size 5 for the wife or 13 for me please give me a holla I'd appreciate it thanks NT fam

Im hoping to get the bttf in a size 5 for my wife and a 13 for myself, im going to attempt to see if ill be lucky enough to get them from spot on this upcoming restock but if anyone has a size 5 for the wife or 13 for me please give me a holla I'd appreciate it thanks NT fam

^Try and contact that person on IG via text. Its a size 13. Idk how comfortable you're doing that. I've bought from that page "bugfeetsneaks" before though. But as far as the seller, its just gonna be up to you guys. PayPal only though

Ebay seller: keiar.mccoy

Is selling tons of limited, sample, exclusive dunks, SBs, SB promo books, PRods, etc. He has a SB mat that I remember people were asking about a while back. Not sure how competitive his prices are, but it's really nice stuff.

Selling out of Australia FYI

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom