2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

these are so underrated, can still be had for great prices
pimp.gif
nerd.gif

Scored 10.5 off Spot, woo!!!  What a way to start my Friday.  The shoes flew man.  Are they really sold out everywhere?

the bonsai's are fire...would love to own them
Thought this was "share worthy" this little guy goes for the snake eyes every time. Nike really needs to up their toddler/preschool dunk game cause the kids are missing out!

Sorry to break up you alls happy feet Friday..but Trick luh da kids!!
dope pic!

Lol oh man biggest fail guys! Had that 9 in my cart at Spot Twitter drop. Got declined twice I'm like WTF recheck my CC number and i put my CC number wrong !!! Boom gone! Seems like this Air mag drop wasn't Meant to be!

the bonsai's are fire...would love to own them

dope pic!
Thanks bruh!

i would be hesitant to buy anything from that store he has Marshall Amps size 11 for sale that he has rated at 9/10 and they look like a 5/10 plus some of his prices are a little cheap which leads me to believe he doesn't update inventory.

I agree. I'm completely against buying used pairs but I know that's just my biased opinion. That rating thing is bogus to me. Its usually based more off emotions than the actual condition of the shoe lol.

i would be hesitant to buy anything from that store he has Marshall Amps size 11 for sale that he has rated at 9/10 and they look like a 5/10 plus some of his prices are a little cheap which leads me to believe he doesn't update inventory.

Don't be. Round Two is as legit as they come. It's not just one dude selling from the website. They have a brick and mortar shop in Richmond VA and buy/sell/trade all day. Inventory is up to date, since items are removed when purchased. I live 5 mins from their store and I'm up there weekly. Feel free to PM me if you see stuff on their IG accounts that you want. SBs don't go as fast as Js/KDs/Kobes, etc.

Last edited:

its a consignemnt shop right next to VCU. kids just looking to get rid of pairs on the low to pay for school. 100% legit

Did anyone take advantage of those direct ATC links I posted for SPoT the other day? The other sizes that didn't hit the site the other day could be extrapolated from the links I posted as well.

Was going to unds the bttfs today but it was raining this morning
laugh.gif
Houston weather been so random lately didn't wanna chance ruining them on first wear. I know they just shoes but I think most of would agree to not wanting our shoes messed up after only first wear.

Nonetheless here's my on foot/feet up friday submission. Happy Friday NTSB!
One of my faves. Start the underrated chant! clap clap, clap clap clap
I'll join this. One of my favorites as well. Beat them to the ground and am struggling to find a new fresh pair. 

Since I most likely won't be getting a certain red/white/black shoe this weekend I decided to break these out. 

Back
Top Bottom