2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Palace 5ive with both firecrackers up now. Dont think they take phone orders.

Last edited:
BIP, BIP, BIP the master of humble bragging.... with some OG sb boxes and tiffany dunks just casually laying around beside an og pair of vio's. (Look at the red box in the pic)

nthat.gif

congrats on the DS red supreme blazer pick up! there's nothing quite like unDSing those... i did back in 2010... still also have a DS pair of the blacks, and a pristine pair of the whites... only worn my red's maybe 3 times...

the leather smell on them is insane, especially considering they're 7 years old now...

be sure to post the unDS pic in the WDYWT! :nthat:

congrats on the DS red supreme blazer pick up! there's nothing quite like unDSing those... i did back in 2010... still also have a DS pair of the blacks, and a pristine pair of the whites... only worn my red's maybe 3 times...

the leather smell on them is insane, especially considering they're 7 years old now...

be sure to post the unDS pic in the WDYWT! :nthat:
Such a clean shoe and nice pics... Congrats on the pickup

Thanks guys,been searching 4ever for em,& i'll def post pics when i break em out,can't wait!

Nike SB Nontourages with special insoles, any difference between these and the regular ones you see floating around? Been looking at different pairs and this one is listed at a decent price.

Last edited:
Man, I hope they do a wider release of the MIA dunk.  I don't even care about all the other stuff, just give me a shot at the shoe for something other than rape price.

Back
Top Bottom