2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Takashi 2s on feet today in Cali

Broke these out to hit up the doctor...
Nice,I think this picture finally won me over on the challenge reds. I always thought they looked dope but since I have the Made for Skates that dropped two years back I was resisting getting something so similar, but nonetheless Repped.
Happy 4th to everyone!!!

Here is more pictures of the Civilist Highs.
These are growing on me, starting to appeal more to me as time goes on. Also Major Props John00 for what you did for everyone with those firecrackers. I didn't want any myself, but I'm sure you single-handedly scored pairs for anyone who wanted them and you are still at it. Repped man.
Shout out to Black Thought and Niketown Boston. Happy 4th SB fam.
That suede looks so buttery. Repped.

Visited Nike Santa Monica and saw their SB section. It was actually pretty sweet, they had a lot of SB history that I would not have expected along with the Made For Skate book on the history of skate shoes. Dude said that starting with the FCs they are getting all the QS's now.

Damn, that's awesome! I'm always at the Promenade, so I def. have to check that out. Thanks for the info, and repped!

After yrs of searching finally picked up my favorite sb,ds supreme red blazers,paid an arm,leg,& torso but it was worth every penny when they arrived,now is it too much to ask for another pair

Dope Blue Lobsters up there.

Go away and take your Viotechs with you, BIP. :rofl:

Both repped. I see the hardest working NTer is still dropping info too. Ish don't change in this thread :nthat:

Back
Top Bottom