2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Got called into the office today to do....nothing. My first post with a pic of my daily beaters.

Kinda sad these didnt come in on time for the 4th but still happy about the pickup ...missed out at my local shop and couldnt have gotten these without the help of John00.... Thanks a bunch
abeb1e16_IMG_0766.jpeg

Last edited:
Those dunks are sick. Also i found a place with a few sizes of the viotechs left. Real high quality material s. Wasnt feeling the shoe till I had em on hand. I am a sucker for high quality stuff.

Local spot just got word theyll be getting the mias "soon". Has no one in the thread posted about getting the mias?

Looks like flat laces for those Civilist dunks, interesting.

Any pics of the red firecrackers with white laces?

510 SKATEBOARDING (510) 843-1863 IS TAKING PHONE ORDERS FOR THE BLACK FIRECRACKERS!!!

Does anybody have any experience with Epidemic? I copped the Red FC's via phone order last Friday around 5pm.. Said he'd ship Saturday expedited so I get them by the 4th. Well, it's Friday a week later and no shoes yet :-/ I tried calling when I had some time earlier but it went to their voicemail. I forgot about the time zone difference lol.

Not really too worried, but just wondering if this is normal for them? I guess I'm kind of spoiled from Premier, getting all my orders via FedEx ground the next day lol.

Back
Top Bottom