2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I also want those red and rteal lows, those have been on my list...

Still want more info on that WTD high that we saw a couple weeks back.

After consideration I'm probably gonna pass on the MIAs....I just don't see myself wearing them.

Those Civilist joints tho??  I'd wear them probably once a week if not more.

I thought the MIAs were an easy pass for me. Just seen those pics above and will have to reconsider. One can hope to grab a pair under retail with some coupon or promo code
tongue.gif

MIAs are a pass for me. Good luck for those who want them though. That material on the toe cap just kills the shoe.

MIAs are a pass for me. Good luck for those who want them though. That material on the toe cap just kills the shoe.
Agreed! at first i never noticed that perforated toe box and i was amped but the more in depth pic's release the less i want them
mean.gif

I agree about the perforated toe box, something about it is just off-putting and it doesn't work well with the rest of the shoe....The rest of the shoe is pretty dope though

Oh well, QS wof will be copped most likely :smokin

In all honesty, MIAs are a great idea, just the colors seem off, just weird. I dont know how to explain it.. Love the water effect though

The Orange & Green Dunk low for 2014 as shown in the picture above ^ up there, is  the March/ St. Patty's shoe.

Seen some Hunters posted up a few pages back, thought I'd share my pair!

SKATED & PAINTED

Last edited:
Preduce got back to me

We do take email order.

Price for the MIA dunk in sz 9 is 3890 THB. Shipping to the States is 1400 THB. Total: 5290 THB (roughly 171 USD)

If you're interested, please wire the total amount in THB (Thai bath) trough paypal. Email address for payment: [email protected]

And email us your address. We will ship your shoes trough DHL as soon as we receive your payment.

Just got a few pick ups within the week! Homers for 120 bison's for 90 and bucks and cascades both for 235!
c1c689b0_Img_130711010138.jpeg
42425416_Img_130711010719.jpeg

Officially hate laces now haha

Also was trying to ask a guy in Miami if he would trade for  Walk of fames that was a no go!

Oh well maybe someone on here will!

came across this on n-sb. so if you can't wait and want to cop now, this is an option.

link to the site is here: http://preduce.com/article_detail.aspx?id=415
I got an e-mail back from Preduce and they were really helpful and on top of things, so I took the plunge on a pair.  I'm new on the forum, so I am going to earn my keep and contribute what I can by letting you all know how this goes.  I seriously doubt I would get a pair of these for retail here and I'm not about that camp-out life!

I got an e-mail back from Preduce and they were really helpful and on top of things, so I took the plunge on a pair.  I'm new on the forum, so I am going to earn my keep and contribute what I can by letting you all know how this goes.  I seriously doubt I would get a pair of these for retail here and I'm not about that camp-out life!
I emailed immediately and only size 8 in MIAs was left, anyone get an 11?

Oops - forgot to say I ordered the Civilists and not the MIAs.  I'm on the 'toe box' fence like some others here on the MIAs...but I know I will eventually cave. 
laugh.gif

Just noticed the perforated toebox on the MIAs. Not a fan of it, but its not a dealbreaker. Will still try to cop.

Back
Top Bottom