2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I don't care what none of you say, I still love em...

double up for sure

I ain't saying they are gold diggers

Ugh double up ugh ugh!!!

Im really liking the blue ox even tho its too much blue for me. Paint the swoosh black and put the black laces would set it off IMO.

You'd be better off just getting the Blue Devils :D

I was the same way and after failing a couple times on re-picking up Space Tigers I decided to go with these which are pretty similar IMO

I thought I was the only one who was seeing Space Tiger resemblences in the NL lows. Didn't wanna say anything out of fear of a flaming lol Nice to see I'm not the only one. How do you like em in hand BTW? I know you were/had been half regretting giving up the iron lows for them.

You'd be better off just getting the Blue Devils :D
I thought I was the only one who was seeing Space Tiger resemblences in the NL lows. Didn't wanna say anything out of fear of a flaming lol Nice to see I'm not the only one. How do you like em in hand BTW? I know you were/had been half regretting giving up the iron lows for them.

they TOTALLY reminded me of the Space Tigers and now that the Yeezy hype is dying much like South Beach colored hype back in 2012, I figured as my man Al Bundy would say "let's rock"

Now that you guys just mentioned it I'm sure the clear sole represents the lens of the camera.  The picture on the outsole probably represents the image that went through the lens to crate a picture. 

waits for 1st dude on IG to put the Dunk up to their face like it's a camera and they are taking a picture :lol:

Yoo just finally checked on shoes after a long weekend those atlas dunks are real real nice them and those Paul b highs are a must scoop for me

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom